1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GA: Polk County Raid Nets 33 Dogs, Four Dogfighting Suspects

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Jul 14, 2010.

1. simms

simms CH Dog

http://www.helpstopdogfighting.com/

This is the company that is responsible for this. Look at these ppl, learn their names and faces. These ppl want nothing more than to ruin lives.....

They all need to be exposed! A data base needs to be created to combat this, these ppl need to be in fear as a direct result of their trechory. This is not soley a APBT thing. The AR movement is out of control and all species are in danger but particulary those that may be a broker dealer's and or hobbiest.

Everyone can pitch a bitch all they want ...but you need to ask your selves what are you doing about this?

2. simms

simms CH Dog

3. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

That's about a fucking fur mommy remark if i ever heard one.When they come for your show dogs,(cause there to stupid to know difference) i hope some chump ass m****er f***er jumps online line and says the same about you.

What a disgrace :no2:

4. weirdjack

weirdjack Pup

the news paper and fox 5 stated that the all the dogs looked good and were healthy because that is the way dogfighters have to keep them,last night chuck simmons was on fox 5 and stated that all the dogs did not make it some were in to bad of shape,the ga dept of ag.animal protection agency give the atlanta hsus and every animal control office in the state of ga. lincece,mary green is in charge,so mary green is really killing these dogs,this is a shame nadi dont know how to stop it. i try everyday.if you live in ga.I need help to stop this bull shit.

5. weirdjack

weirdjack Pup

chuck simmon resighed from the marietta police dept as chief of police after he was caught with a prositute while on duty

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i also heard he was caught pinchin little boy butts lol

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

If you live anywhere in the south it's time you lock up your yards, if you think your not on the radar, then you may be shocked one day when these jerk offs show up at your door. I hate reading this shit, every day another one goes down. I find it hard to believe that all these bulldog fanciers between here, pbc, fedsonline, pitbull planet and so on and so fourth, that something can't be done to stop the mass killing of these dogs, someone, either on here or one othe other sites names, has got to be a lawyer. They get their way because they get large numbers of people and lobby for their cause, maybe we should do the same. I'm not talking about lobbing to legalize dog fighting (although that would be a great service to our dogs) but to get organized and put a stop to the endless killing of these dogs for no other reason than their breed. I can't see how it's legal to put a man in jail and then put down all his dogs before due process has a chance to step in.....There has to be something that can be done, but in the mean time stay safe you southerners, them fuckwads in Norrad (how ever it's spelled) got yous in thier crosshairs, kind of glad I'm up north, my only worry is the police, AC aint shit here but a couple girls driving around tring to bust balls about licencing.......

8. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

At least a Private Detective to dig up dirt

9. teewiggs

teewiggs Pup

Good post. Me and my friends that have these dogs agree...but we don't really know what 2 do 2 stop the madness.

10. I have no audio, but I did see how fucking stupid those guys were acting trying to get the dogs of their chains.

11. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

Fuck this !! Shut your mouths , close your yard & stop fuckin posting winners on feds-online !!!! That bust was on a guy who has a account on peds-online !!!! Actully theirs been quite a few busts with people who have a account on their ! I been told by a few people darken the mod is a cop/snitch !!!

12. phill

phill Top Dog

well it won't be our sheriff he was by the other day and asked if he could through a few sighns in the yard for his re election and enjoyed looking and peting barack o'boyles,,, how do you like it now chump ,,,,,

13. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

i wouldnt let a cop stick shit on my property

14. fblb

fblb Top Dog

You stupid punk bitch, do you honestly think because your sheriff got to toss a few signs in your yard that makes you safe? Just makes it even more apparent as to what you have. I enjoy looking at catfish, don't mean I wouldn't kill, and fry their ass, lol. Who is the chump?

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

the people getting busted are snitching on themselves, they don't need darken's help.

16. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Oh yea i forgot,its always the local sheriff that comes,there's no such thing as another agency.Your right you probably don't have anything to worry about Mr.15 for 15.But that still doesn't doesn't change the facts,what you said is something only a bitch ass M****er F***er would say.Glad we got to see your true colors.

17. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

The goal is to kill off the bloodlines and put as much pressure on dog owners as possible so they will get out.Bloodlines being killed off is no joke. Dog people need to stop posting peds and stuff like that.Talk about the dogs like 20 years ago and more but guys need to keep a close circle.One mistake and years of breedings could be wiped out.They HSUS are putting dogs down without having to prove anything.So even if you win in court in you lose your dogs.Thats their goal to take the dogs and put them down.Because you can't breed a dead dog.

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

redrumdog you are 100% right in what you say. folks need to stop register there dogs because all the register's are in bed with the agencies. stop posting pedigrees of dogs alive today & quit selling to JQ public. with that bullshit DNA there doing with the "dogfighting database" & a possible RICO act coming down. this shit is real.

19. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

lol i know , now the guy is asking online for donations for a lawer ...lol he's so fucked why get the lawer he had a box set-up & bloody dogs he's guilty !!! dont waist your money or others money !! stupid people dont have your dogs around or on the same property as a box or mill or other so-called dog fighting paraphernalia !!!

20. I'm shocked how many of you jumped on phill's ass.

He's right, the sport is dead, game is over. You can continue to be a fool and feed the machine by crossing state lines for bets (they will build a rico case on tax evasion, etc), getting on billboards and running your flap (as more than a few seem to do on a regular basis here), and posting ANYTHING on feds on-line.

You want to preserve your breed of choice? Be smart, keep to yourself, and only reach out to the few you trust when you need another opinion.

I read a post on here the other day where some fucktard was saying how he spent ":23 in FL before he went home to GA."

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS PEOPLE??????!???!?!?!?

I'm not saying bulldogging and bulldogs will go away, but the sooner all of these idiots get themselves locked up or their dogs taken away, the better off they will be in the right hands.

It's sad to see what has happened to some of the old timers, decades of work trashed and killed and they eventually beat the charges.

But these folks are more motivated than the APBT community, and they just let the idiots do the work for them most of the time. I've read about this Norred & Assoc., they will come take and kill your shit, pets or working dogs.

Beware.

Combat BSL, be a good citizen, don't mix drugs and dogs, you can go on all day.