1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GA: Police bust dog fighting operation in Albany

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Apr 26, 2010.

1. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Yeah, oldtymer, that's true. How many more people would be outta work.

2. I think 3MTA3 and Nellie are intruders on our website.All 3m has posted on this site is so called "Pitbull abuse" cases.Readers beware!! FRIEND

3. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

LMFAO!!! You found me out!! Better run! :rolleyes:

4. Listen FRIEND, your ignorance is getting old quick. Every single post you make is a smartass, often uneducated babble that is simply not factual or the least bit true.

If you're going to call people out as a "intruders" or whatever the fuck that means, you damn well better have some facts or you're going to find a one way ticket to the door. FRIEND.

5. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

This is a racket.Confiscate someones dogs without a reason ,or court order.Then charge them to get their dogs back.How is that legal?Then they say he could be raising them for fighting .No evidence of dog fighting just say it and it makes it true.They run ads saying they can't afford to keep the dogs and need help with the cost.How about not confiscating someones dogs without proof of mistreating them.When you are wrong give the dogs back.

6. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Our website? Whose website is this? Who pays the server bills? Who pays for the domain name? Oh, snap....I betcha it's not you savage.
    [​IMG]

Hey Nellie...what did you post?

7. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

I guess the pictures of my puppies :confused:

8. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

So, posting news articles...(which I don't write) and posting puppies, (which are YOURS!) makes us intruders! Damns, I've been intruding for quite some time now. We are an elite group!
    [​IMG]

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Nell Bell is cool people friend.Dont know about Nelly?

10. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Ya 3MTA3! How dare you invade this website. :p lol

Gaud... dispite all the BSL here, I'm damn happy to be in Canada. Things are pretty chill here in that regard. I feel really horrible for all the bullshit my American friends have to deal with. :mad: