1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GA: Bartow man arrested on dog fighting, animal cruelty charges

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Aug 10, 2010.

Tags:
  1. C2K

C2K Top Dog

:cool::cool:

2. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Might someone have a picture of Chuck Simmons?

3. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

OOOOOOO Shit not again lol.

4. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

You can go to Norred & Associates website and see pics

http://www.norred.com/mgmt.htm

[​IMG]

He is second on the left (up front)
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010
  5. he comes out when it is suppose to rain so your dogs cant hear him walking around, and usually in morning when he thinks your at work, but i wasnt at work i was home when he came to my house. he is not allowed on any show grounds we have in Ga., i have talked with owners of facility we use, and i have trespassing report on him, i was told if he came to show i could turn it into stalking by calling the Bartow Co sheriff's dept and tell them who i am. at dog shows you have the right to refuse anybody on property and can ask whoever you want to leave. he wasnt at our last show in Ga, cause we was looking for him, and greg at gate, but not to say there wasnt another that i havent seen.

6. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

He also says he is looking at property so I heard.

7. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Thanks Cynthia.

8. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Heard he got his dogs back by order of the judge

9. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say I turned down a job one time because the company wanted to use this piece of shit to run my background.