1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GA AADR Show 6/6/09

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by diva, Apr 22, 2009.

1. diva

diva CH Dog

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I wanna go

3. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Where is Graham, Ga located? How far down south is that from Atlanta?

4. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

around savannah i believe

5. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Wow :eek: thats a drive for me.....

6. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Savannah not far at all. I have done at least 6 trips from Houston to Atl in the last year. 12-13 hour a pop. Knocked it out like a champ. We can trail each other if you want to. I will see if CaesarIsis,GAPITS, Bowhawg, Marty, Velli, and Sadie are going we can all hook up and trail each other it will be fun...My Birthday is on the 7th of June You all can buy me a drink...lol:p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
  7. KADO

KADO Pup

2 1/2 hours, looks like I will get the pleasure of meeting some of y'all finally.

8. cutt

cutt CH Dog

sounds like some fun...im thinkin myslef...buy a drink....? why not buy ther bar...

Cutt-

9. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

I am also going to try and make this one. Will be woots first aadr show

10. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I am thinking about the trip also. Savannah is not that far for me. And I would buy you two drinks B.

11. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

[​IMG]

12. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

I will try to be there

13. Marty

Marty Guest

144 miles for me, we'll see what we can do ;)

14. diva

diva CH Dog

I'll be there.

B, I can't wait to see Hemi.

15. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

It looks like we will be going. I am looking forward to seing most. It should be fun. Hopefully there will be some good dogs out there. And Bri yep my Birthday is the 4th. And no Titty bar! LMAO

16. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

I am curious. Where is the show being held (inside, outside), is there shade for the dogs? It says behind city hall. The reason why I ask is because Southern GA in June is HOT. And I would hate for the dogs to overheat. I think I will have to call the contacts and ask. That will be a factor if we go or not.

17. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Damn right it will be hot and muggy too! The way things have gone lately the best I can do is try and make it I've already missed 3 I planned on going to.

18. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

19. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Yea Bri. It is in the middle of no where. It has a pop of under 500 ppl. But my concern is if the show is out in a open park in June that is crazy. GA is hot and muggy. And dogs will get overheated. I have not had a chance to call yet. But if it is held outdoors in June then that was not proper planning on the club's part.

20. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Hell cynt I don't do heat well either. I will pass out in a heart beat. Keep us informed.