1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Funny Video

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by RedGoodbye, Jan 2, 2011.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I laughed for about 10 minites.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbmbQkX7czo&feature=related[/ame]

2. Wow poor damn dog :(

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Yeah sucks for thee dog. Hillarious none the less. lmao

4. BlaznJon

BlaznJon Pup

looks like ataxia and seizures.Poor dog.

5. bauer

bauer Top Dog

It reminds me of my grandad..

6. NewDogg09

NewDogg09 Pup

i did not find it funny one bit jmo but everyone has a different humor

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I guess so. I was about 6 blunts deep in medical marajuana. Not to mention my sence of humor is a lil immature and a bit warped. I know there are others out there that find it funny as I do. Hell I find this funny and its pertaining to a human.If you can laugh at this clip. You should be able to laugh at the damn dog.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW31IanJiAM[/ame]

8. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

jesus put the dog to sleep

9. lmao i thought its funny u didnt one bit if that a funny i dont know wat is:):D

10. i agree lol or better yet put a dame helmet on the dog:eek::)

11. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

Lmfao! Its funny but the dog's chin has to hurt. Did you hear the thump it made those few times it hit the floor?

12. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Funny thing isnt that the dog passes out sleeping randomly.The humor in it for me is that it happens when the dog gets excited lmao.
    P.S. I just watched it sober....Its still funny:D

13. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

i think it needs more than just a helmet :D

14. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

I found it funny. But I do think they need to put the poor thing down or at least Red should let it use some of his medical marajuana to keep him relaxed.:p