1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fun photo Thread

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Big Game, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I came across this website www.sorryagain.com fantastic site. It is basicly a site ware pit owners can jazz up there home pics of there pitbulls with text and whatnot,all in the name of fighting b.s.l. This site gave me the idea to start a fun thread so all the members of this site could do the same and share them with each other. I will start the thread with the pic. I submited to the website. also I recomend anyone who hasent seen this website to check it out and submit a photo.:)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2005
  2. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

sorry posted the photo without text will fix asap

3. jankab

jankab Top Dog

4. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

It is fixed now, anybody have cool anti b.s.l. pic's

5. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

They need to change the name of this web site. I'm not sorry for owning or working any of my dogs. I'm just sorry we live in a country where men and women have fought and died for the the freedom I see going down the drain because of a bunch of pencil d*ck politicians. I'm sorry the back yard breeders are ruining our breed for profit, they are the real problem. If everyone who reads this would stop selling dogs to the da*n public and start farming to friends only we could possibly help this terrible situation WE have allowed to happen. If this sh*t don't stop I may have to give up my bulldogs and raise Plott Hounds only. What we need to do is start targeting these BYB's and make life miserable for them so that real bulldog men/women can keep the heritage of our dogs in tact with out all the stress.

-----------Edited for language-14

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2005
  6. i submitted 3 pics hope they go upon the site...

7. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

This was supost to be a FUN post You are acting like a A_ _ HOLE YOU fill in the blanks NO NO NO Im sorry im stoping to youre level. You tell me how fighting b.s.l. has anything to do with A bunch of "pencil dick politicians" besides the fact thats whom is trying to take away our dog's. Yes byb's are ruining our breed. So are jerk's with atitudes like youre's What right are you speeking of? the right to involve youre dog in a blood sport. I hope not ! if so you are trash , and you don't deserve to own the breed. Matter of fact you don't deserve to own plot hounds. for the record I have mutch respect for any one who fought for my freedom or paid the altimite price to keep me free. It takes guts to sign up for war. takes a real pussy to send a pet to war. Oh thats right, no sutch thing as a pet to a dog fighter. Dog fighter's do better with moneymaker's:mad:

8. Is she a joke for wanting to work her dogs (I am not confirming, just supposing)? If you had dogs bred for racing, would you not want to race them? Each breed was bred for a specific purpose; each owner picks the breed best for his or her lives and joys.

There are many ways to fight BSL. You chose one and Jawbones chooses another. We are not against each other, so, do not act like it. From your text below, you do not accept the breed's history and what it was bred for. This is your right. Jawbones right is to speak of what she feels the real issue is. Allow her the same right bestowed upon you by the many lives taken for our freedom. Defend her right to speak her mind even when you disagree with her.

An athlete dog should always be the pet of its owner not a moneymaker. In that, all dogman and Dogman should agree. We do not trust people making their living off our dogs. We as dogmen (Dogman), seek the improvement of the breed. Prior to the 1976 laws, Dogmen tried to achieve improvement of the breed by identifying the best of the best through competition of the sport (This method is used in all kinds of sports and animals). Today, we base our dog families by the achievements of Dogmen of yesteryear. Thus, your statement about money being the driving force for pre-1976 pit sport is baseless. Think of where the best lines came from and how those owners lived in their land.

I appreciate the thread and understand your point. I will go to the site, become involved, and hope for the best. Thanks for the link.

9. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Very well said...

10. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

I submitted a photo to that site a while back... I belive on a page in the 200s. I'm not sorry for having a pit bull at all. The one and only reason I submitted the photo was to help out those who were fighting the bill. That was one of their ways to fight BSL and I figured I'd help out. When the time comes for OK to be fighting BSL, I'd appreciate help from others. So that's my reason for submitting.

If the site were apologizing for having pit bulls.... no way would I have submitted a picture.

Maybe if you all do not want to post a picture that is fighting BSL, you could still post up some funny ones or something. Just a funnsy thread.

11. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

Hey, cool down. I never meant to offend you. Last night a friend of mine came by the store and told me they are planning to ban our dogs in the neighboring county and I was frustrated at that and that alone. I shouldn't have but just vented a little on here. I apologize. I am not a dog fighter, I do not advocate it. Anyone who knows me on this forum, and many do, knows we have working dogs not fighting dogs. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. This is what we do with our dogs, sheeeeeeeesh!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.game-dog.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=5787&c=3&userid=2341

http://www.game-dog.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=5786&c=3&userid=2341

http://www.freewebs.com/jawbonespitbulls/

Here's another. Come on down take a look. You have mis-judged me. I'm sick of this dam* fighting, I love this forum but I've had enough for a while. If we can't get along we will never save our bred. As a matter of fact I'm so dam* tired of this sh*t if someone wants all my dogs just come and get em. I'll just keep my plotts and be done with the whole mess. My phone # is on the web site. If I'm not at home I'll call you back when I get there. Sorry I ruined your thread.

-------Edited for language-14

12. dianabol

dianabol Big Dog

lol...........................

Attached Files:

13. I will be by your house some time later today to pick up those lovely (and now homeless) doggies. I will be the one looking in through the window. Do not worry I will send you Christmas pictures of them :)

14. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Hehehehehehe Wtf HERE IS A LITTLE ANATOMY CLASS FOR YOU AND THE PIC THINGY

Attached Files:

15. pulldoginks

pulldoginks Banned

I love those pic wish i would have found this site when i was working on that sec. of my movie hhhhhmmmm...... still might be able to add some of them in......

16. woo hoo i got my 3 pics up... steele, diegoh and maharet are on page 429

17. Marty

Marty Guest

Yeah I saw that, they have game-dog.com on them too ;)

18. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

I was out of line, but also misunderstood. I personally love the site, and the pics. It's all wonderful. I was simply frustrated at the ban they are trying to pass 30 miles from here. We have never had that trouble here and I paniced. In my hillbilly frame of mind and country boy way of saying things, my dogs and your dogs don't have anything to be sorry about, it is the legislators that need to be sorry. I apologize to the forum. Please enjoy this thread. It truly is a good thread. I tried to come back and edit it because of my temperary insanity but one of the moderators had already edited it and I was locked out. Thank you Big Game for the thread, don't let my bad mood from last night ruin it for you. Peace, J

19. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Jawbones I am sorry for my outburst, guess I was venting also. Just dident understand how anyone could get mad about a harmless anti b.s.l. website. I wanted for the thred to be fun and when I read youre post I kinda went of the deep end. I should not of implyed you were a dog fighter. Again I AM SORRY.Hope to still see you on the site. I also hope you are not serious about getting rid of youre dogs

20. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

I wasn't directing my post at you, I'm sorry if it came across as that. I was stating my reason for posting. If I could find the pic I posted on the site, I'd show it to everyone, but I've been searching and searching. I guess I should have remembered what page it was on :/