1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Frozen Semen

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by SRW, Aug 14, 2010.

1. id never do that most i paid was 1k for a pup & i believe well worth it, yes joe made alot of money from dogs, his house has ALL hand engraved Chinese marble tile in every room & not to mention it helped him buy a few restaurants , but he had a restaurant when he moved here from hong-kong , none the less he made lots of money off his dogs & noone forced ANYONE to buy them , & everyone i spoke to has told me they were worth every cent. but todays floyd dogs that are so over inbred have lost alot of what they should be , these young folks are in competition to have the tightest bred dog , yet some are pretty good but from what i seen through the years most are not half the dog floyd was , floyd had a hard mouth also ! i seen video's of him in action :cool:

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

well chan may have told you that . but he was called out after #2 by a smaller dog that would come up to meet him half was and he said no .

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

in most cases i prolly wouldnt pay for a pup, and if i did i wouldnt ever pay anything more than 6.
    yea i heard about the marble tile and all that from other folks.

like i said he may have the best shit in the world, but he wouldnt see a dollar from me. theres too much more out there.

4. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

I would hope you get to keep the whole litter for 15k.
    Anyone who pays that much is a deadbrain idiot.

5. i never heard that one , but u could be right, im just sharing some knowledge believe me im no Chan fan , but i do like him personaly , i dont like how he did business , but he did sells some good dogs & no-one made anyone pay them prices. i know a man around these parts who has some tight stuff of floyd some the tightest percent floyd in the world & refuses to sell a pup for less than 2k :rolleyes: worth it ?? NO do people buy them yes ! NOT ME i could have some for free , but i dont need i say more ;) ? to each their own , some will learn the hard way & not always judge a dog/pup buy its pedigree :cool: