1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Frozen Semen

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by SRW, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Shit Idk is it a bad idea? or are you just being a smart ass Laced?

2. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

The vet nurse will wack your dog off.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

depends, are you into givin canine handjobs? if not let the vet do it!! LOL

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

laced if you knew how to IA a bitch and you had the male would you do it yourself or pay 300 to the vet . lol

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

niether, id buy $20 hooker and ask if she does beasteality!!;)

6. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Thats not a bad idea.

7. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

That is discusting!

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

whats up missapbt, u up for the job?? loco needs some lovin!!! LOL:dogtongue:

9. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

get the vet to wak of the dog while the nurse takes care of my "straws":)

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

on a serious note, i thought sperm dies as soon as it touches air??

11. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

FUCK OFF :ohbaby:

Depends on the envionment!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
  12. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I've actually considered having it done in the future.That way instead of just having a good dog for a normal lifespan,you can extend that a few years and have the option of bringing your dog back from the dead to breed him back to future dogs.I'd always be nervous about paying big money for a straw I don't know about personally but I'd do it if it was my own dogs.

13. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

lol you misunderstood me..I ment how do you get frozen semen? not how do you do it yourself...lol
    but i guess i deserved that..my mistake homie

14. LOL there's only one way!

15. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

I wouldnt mind getting one off Badger in 10 years or so to bring back to a heavy bred Badger/Skull bitch

16. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

LOL

And that way is exactly the way you think it is. :p

17. THEIR IS FROZEN SEMEN OFF OF CHAN'S FLOYD !! FACT !:cool: and none for sale btw , & if /when it does sell be prepared to pay big $$$$ a educated guess would be 15-20 thousand a straw !!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
  18. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Chan needs to pass the stem hes smokin

19. I AGREE, BUT HE WILL GET THAT MUCH I GUARANTEE YOU , he could possibly get even more ! would it be worth 15,000 ?? mabye bred to a ch or grch bitch & you keep the whole litter & base your yard off that then let a few go after a few generations of breedings , floyd was the real deal & could of made CH easily ! but joe didnt want to match him into junk just to get CH , as he told me its not how many you beat -its who you beat !

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

LOL you should go buy a PUP for 5k then :rolleyes: