1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fromm Surf & Turf?

Discussion in 'Nutrition' started by Flipside, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

2. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

Re: Fromm Surf & Turf?

I haven't fed it yet, but I starting stocking it at my store last month. It has sold really well, and all of the feedback has been positive.

3. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Looks real good.....what do you retail it at?

For that amount you might as well go raw!

YIS

4. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

The big bag (26lbs) retails for $59.20.

Not all dogs' systems can handle raw, and some people just don't want the extra work.

5. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Ain't there a bigger bag then that? What's that go for?

Yes its a shame that some dogs systems can't handle raw.....just goes to show what decades of feeding kibble can do!

YIS

6. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

No. It comes in 4lbs, 12lbs, and 26lbs. Nothing larger.

My German Shepherd has EPI and can't tolerate anything too rich, especially raw. We also have to soak her food in digestive enzymes or it just passes straight through her.

I just brought home a big bag of the Surf & Turf last night and mixed it in with my dogs' AMP, which they are doing great on. They all loved the addition. My cats even came crying for some.

7. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Jesus H Christ, 30% Protein level! :eek:

Maybe during a really rigorous keep, but surely not for normal food. Not for me, though.

8. enjoi

enjoi Big Dog

I feed Fromm Salmon a la Veg. I love it! My dog doesn't need the Surf and Turf, but if he did I'd definitely feel comfortable feeding it. The food is a little spendy, but since I only have one dog, it's okay! :)

9. EagleEye

EagleEye Pup

We've fed some of the other Fromm kibbles that are more like 24% protein. Amp's done well on them. During the show season, we usually feed her raw.