1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

from 41 lbs skin and bones at a kill shelter to 54:) im proud

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by MollyThePit, Nov 19, 2012.

1. day one i got her.

[​IMG]

3 weeks into having her(totw and workouts )

[​IMG]

a week ago. dont have a pic of her stacked yet cause shes a wild girl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

we recently started longboarding (click pic and it will load a vid on photobucket)

[​IMG]

nothing special just sharing progress of my first dog ever.( i just turned 20) thanks for lookin

2. BmSBT

BmSBT Big Dog

good work! ive got a shelter dog myself. took her from 20lbs of skin & bone to 34lbs of muscle. no better feeling. congrats on saving her life :)

3. Good looking girl. She's lucky she found you!

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

shes a real eye catcher. good job

5. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Good job, the bar and rope....I for see you getting a bar to the face when she slips or lets go. LOL Be smart these dogs will get you hurt. Not the dog hurting you just playing with them and not thinking things through. Like using say hide and working the dog while you where a furry/fuzzy black sweatshirt....dog may mistake the clothing for his hide. Be sure to contrast the toys color with your coloring. Little things like that is where you need to think things through with dogs that have hi prey drive.

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

if you ware a fuzzy or furry sweatshirt. well maybe you deserve it lol. you sure did bring the little bitch back to shape. guys have had a good'n straight out the pound.

7. Thanks everyone, makes me feel better about waking up at 6:00am before work an running her. that bar toy is welllll gone haha it was a 2 ft flirt pole but i upgraded her, only used it like seen in the pic for that pic and thats it. Shes no game dog, gentle w every animal but is a hell of a companion and much more than i asked for. Hearing u guys say good things really pushes me to make her better and for that i thank u alot. Ill update pics in the next comming months cause im working her harddddddd as hell cuase of the cold making her wind better. thanks again. Also just curious what do u think of her weight? is she too skinny? or a little on the chubby side? any comments help. thanks again

8. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

I'll agree but some people dont even think ahead.

9. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

Jmo. If you're not conditioning her for a show and she's not getting extremely gassed during the activies that you are doing with her then she is at a perfect weight. I started out with these dogs around the same age as you and i would like to say congrats to you and keep up the good work. You are going about it the right way. Keep on learning.

10. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Good job keep up the good work!

11. Looks real good. I can relate on the early morning routine. Just got my pup and I too get up like 5:00am just to feed and get him out of the crate before I go to work!

12. ganja

ganja Big Dog

she looks good ! very nice job ! she looks like a lot of fun to own :)

13. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Wonderful job.

14. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Something special, yes, most definetly.
    looks like a future to me. Your the time machine!

15. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Well done! She looks good, you've got a nice dog there.