1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Frisco vs Mayday vs bolio vs sundance

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Roche, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Just curious. Between these four lines which one here is the best representative to describe it. A.Hard biting fast finishing monsters. B.intelligent game dogs with exceptional biting ability. C.A combination of A and B but still lacking a little something. D. Rough dogs who act crazy at the pit side but will cur out even when they have the advantage or E. Rough Game dogs

2. zolla

zolla Banned

i think all three bloodlines are, a,b,c, all three are awesome. they are defenitly in the top 5 bloodlines. in my opinion.

3. mayday and bolio, fast, strong and smart dogs. don't know enough about Frisco to say, know Sundance was a good one too.

4. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

Bolio,mayday is a,b

5. Roche

Roche Big Dog

who do you think would win a match between the best performing son of frisco vs Mayday (equal weights)

6. who

who Top Dog

bolio dogs E. Rough game dogs.... mayday C. Has some tools but lacking, haven't seen enough frisco dogs to say much, but like the DYNOMITE dog a lot, semen straws could be cool.... which SUNDANCE are you referring to? If its our sundance I would say E. As well, sundance himself had only 2 out of holds called on him, 1 was when he paused to finish swallowing a ear and seecond was his first time and he was chasing tail after the other dog went down..... yeah pretty weird dog lmao. If your asking about the bullyson type sundance then I say D. Dogs that quit on top if you don't condition right......

7. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

We all know with these dogs it ain't no thinking about it. The only way to find out is to do it. Thats like saying who would win between Mayweather Jr. & Pacquiao, Nobody knows for sure just a bunch of opinions but the actual fight would have to happen before it's a fact.

8. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

His refering to Ch. Rebel's Sundance ROM off Loposay's Buster ROM x Morgan's Sandy. His daughter Bell's Lady (Ch. Sundance x Boyd & Stephenson's Mad Maggie) was imported to S.A after being bred to his son, Bell's Hollywood (Ch. Sundance x Alexander's Diamond Lil). The two males from this breeding, Marius' Kojack and K. Botha's Sundance produced some hard biting dogs, some were game but a lot lacked heart, with the best known being Ch. Kuzzac 3xw 1xgl, Marius' Megwa 2xw 1xgl, Ch. Iris , Ch. Little Boy 4xw 1xl, Thunder 1xw and the Kojack x Alex and Sundance x Big Jane litters.

9. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Yes the bullyson sundance

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

who , dogs that quit on top . quit because they want to . not because they were conditioned wrong .

11. who

who Top Dog

The way I was schooled yes they choose to, but top riding dogs gotta be condition a way where your giving your dog every chance not to. Check the history. The only people with repeated success with those dogs are world class conditioners and professionals, not novice dogs by any means, pitdogs by every means..... from what I saw and heard a good condition cur is better than a sad shape GAME dog...... people will laugh you down the road and out of town on those 30 40 min pickups lmao

12. who

who Top Dog

The loposay dogs are some FINE FINE dogs.... just could never justify it in my head to own them, I've pickup before lmao

13. Roche

Roche Big Dog

I agree. A cur is a cur

14. Roche

Roche Big Dog

You are suggesting it better to own a fast lane cur than a deadgame bulldog? And I had been listening in recently when some seasoned dogmen I know were arguing on how scar(frisco dogs) can stop any yellow but he admitted this occurs through fast finishing instead of a toe to toe match were the frisco would eventually throw the towel(in other words these dogs depend on bite more than anything else) and this is from someone who has much experience with scar dogs. In my opinion breeding a bulldog only for bite is in comparison to breeding for color,red nose,head size,etc. Which raises the question bite vs gameness

15. who

who Top Dog

No I'm not saying that as personal preference at all, I was refering to the loposay bullyson honeybunch pre-colby cross, the rebel sundance style dogs. And the type of people who like those dogs

16. old goat

old goat CH Dog

they never should of had a cur in there in the first place . the people that tell you that stuff either you did understand them right . or they are full of it . you don't do anything different to any dog but put him or her in good shape . they quit on top because they can't finish and think it's over .

17. who

who Top Dog

I can understand that, but no matter what's said those types of dogs are out there in the mix no matter how wrong we think it is lmao, I've stated before that those types of dogs can attain a different level of conditioning than other strains, and I know all those eli breeders prize their dogs on athletic ability, like I said pitdogs are the competition to the old breeders game dogs and that's the world these dogs have lived in deeply for the last 50 years..... kennels win the bllodline wars not breeders..... history has shown that I feel, mayday dogs were pitdogs, now are being bred into families of GB dogs..... similar to bolio and tombstone lines, even some dynomite dogs I came across were true to type eli jr carver miss spike dibo dogs, just goes to show what genes are all in these dogs, sorry to ramble, but we are just all taking different avenues to gete to the same end result, so see you when we get there lmao

18. Roche

Roche Big Dog

@ old goat. I'm afraid he may be correct. How many eli bred dogs(chinaman,bullyson,etc) have you read about that were truly tested Or that went long hours in a match? I am sure it is very little numbers compared to redboy yellow n even mayday dogs. There are even keeps design specifically for hard biting fast finishers to ensure a win. I'm waiting for friend to send me one of these keeps . Do not even know the bases of a keep designed for a hard biter. I just thought all dogs were conditioned for peak condition (stamina,strength,etc)

19. old goat

old goat CH Dog

you can work for a hard mouth . that does'nt mean he will be able to used it .

20. nothing against mouth or fast finish but what I want to take home may be the one losing to those kind, and I'm just as happy if mine can't get the job done but still thinks he can and wants to try