1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

frisco ROM

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Bullyboi, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

on the rom list i have frisco has 13 points and jeep has 19.

Is it true that there is no more ROM lists and no more dogs are being awarded ROM?

I also thought i heard somewere that frisco has passed jeep on the ROM list is that true?:confused:

thanks to anyone who responds.

2. B

B CH Dog

There is no more ROM list. Frisco currently has 28 points if you include the AI breedings. He had another one make Ch. not too long ago. Recently, BYB and peddlers attach the ROM label to their dogs to sell pups. I don't think anyone with a head on their shoulders nowadays is going to admit to having a ROM dog as you can only make ROM by having your dogs offspring fight and make Champion or Grand Champion.

Kind Regards,

B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.