1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Frisco family of dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SLICK WILLIE, Dec 18, 2007.

1. chbk

chbk Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2007
  2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I like that ped...alot. :)

3. chbk

chbk Big Dog

thx.going to try some pulling with her in the late spring, hope she turns out good.

4. http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pedigrees/printPedigree.php?dog_id=269988

5. DONT KNOW HOW TO LINK IT EITHER BUT A REAL GOOD CECIL/MOJO BITCH.

6. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

7. these
    thanks man!! i also got these
    231556 i just got her, she is a FREAK!!
    just thought id share and i totally agree with spf. ive been familiar with this line since 1997 and this line of dogs is 2nd to none.
    thanks again minor threat !!

8. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Nice looking dogs dude..

9. CSB

CSB Pup

10. that should be a nice breeding. i tried hell yen to richard ramirez but no luck ?!
    i think in the spring im going to stick her to stalker. im liking that carlita bitch alot too,i dont know a whole lot about the top but as an individual she is awesome!! a good buddy strongly recomended her and man do i appreciate that!! let me know what comes of that breeding id be interested in one if poss. take care, gamewarden

11. CSB

CSB Pup

Oh yea I'll keep you posted!! And about that Richard Ramirez dog; I personally liked the things I heard about him and know some people who got some stuff off of him and they say that it's "poppin!" But I do understand that everything doesn't go with everything!! I own a little female about 5 months old out of http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=203184 bred to http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=209771. What opinions do you have about that breeding? She is a nutbag already!!!!

12. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

13. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I had expereince with Frisco dogs since 2001 and in my opinion they work good in outcross but if you breed tight frisco dogs you will had lots of cold dogs that´s true.

14. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

http://apbtpedigrees.com/printpedigree/printout.php?recordID=59093

I have semen off this dog and will be breeding it sometime this year. He put some nice ones down. If anyone has a good proven chinaman bitch I may be willing to use it. I don't own any heavy chinaman bitches, otherwise I will breed it to one of my tombstone/bolio bitches.

15. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I did something along the same lines except with the Jeep/Red boy combo in it.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.co...p?dog_id=132160

16. gameexchange

gameexchange Big Dog

I know that alot of people run around saying I wouldn't feed a frisco dog for nothin. They call him Friscur and things. Personally, I think it's just rumors passed around or people that dealt with a bad straind (watered down) of the Frisco family of dogs. I will say I dont hear many people complaining when getting their Frisco dogs off Garner's yard. I've heard people say they dont care much for his attitude but the man is putting some damn good bulldogs on the ground. Of course you're going to hear about alot of bad frisco dogs because he was bred out the wazoo but the thing to remember is every line has bad ones and good ones. I dont think there's one dog out there that would be bred that much and you wouldnt hear of cold ones and curs. Its just unreal. No dog is throwing litters of champions. I think if you're looking into Frisco and you dont know who to get it from why not go to the source. I'd rather buy a Toyota from a Toyota car lot where I know it has to pass certain qualifications if they're willing to sale it than to buy one from a guy who i don't know from a whole in the wall and could've been driving the thing across country everyday with no oil checks or changes. I guarantee even though Garner bred Frisco alot he got the good ones he wanted off of him if he's still got the line around. He probably figured everyone wants some of this blood but wanna try it with there blood so thats when he had him open for stud. Hey everyone here's your chance. Bitches weren't looked at and bam, there go your bad dogs and your curs. The bitch plays as much of a part in breeding as the male. Everything needs to be checked. I have a bolio/maverick male and alot of folks around me want to breed to him. No papers, cold dogs, scatterbred, and etc. If i decided to breed to one of them I would only be setting myself up for failure and a bad name for my dog as the dog that aint throwing no fire. Garner has dogs with Frisco in the 2nd and 3rd generation. Take a chance with one of those before you go to the guy where you have to order the 8 generation ped before you even see the name Frisco. Again there's good ones and bad ones you, the owner, will determine what your yard becomes and no one else. Be careful with breeding and keep a good stock of honest bulldogs and you wont be dissappointed. Patience is a virtue. That yard you dream of won't come overnight.

17. doglady

doglady Pup

I am looking into some T. Garner dogs as foundations but can't decide. I like what I see but I am torn between Ch. Dynomite X Cherry and Rosco X Madge. (El Negro is also an awsome looking dog with resembelance to Chinaman) I am not experienced in this perticular line so I am looking for ideas on what I should choose from Garner's current litters. Just a note to add to the forum, I have the upmost respect for Mr. Garner. He is one of the few that is keeping it true to type in the Pit Bull world!! There is soooo much junk out there, it's hard to find a good dog! I like the taller, rangier type dogs with a lot of air. Its hard to tell from pics so if anyone has any ideas on what I should pick from whats on the ground right now, let me know. Thanks

18. ROSE

ROSE Banned

When did the Chinaman line start producing those red rednosed dogs.and gold eyes?What happened to those blk , b/skin,and dark red not redboy red colors?

19. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

A lot of the red, rednosed, or buckskin dogs are a result of a Tombstone/Bolio cross. Lee Ling was such a cross.

20. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

What Rockstar said.

Frisco mom was 50% Bolio bitch, Lee Ling mom was 50% Bolio/Tombstone bitch and when inbreed like my dog there is rednose top and bottom so it pops, there are chocolate, buckskin red nose dogs off this cross too... and if anything i would see some Bolio traits on my dog.