1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Free To A Good Home

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by wardogkennels, Dec 26, 2010.

1. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

The people that were gonna get him ended up not being able to pick him up. So, I am posting him up for adoption again. If you are interested, pm me with your interest and I want to know a few things about you.
    1. Will he be a house dog or yard dog?
    2. How many dogs to you have now?
    3. Do you live in the city or country?
    4. How old is the oldest dog you've ever had?
    5. I also want to see a few pics of dogs you currently own. So, I can see the condition you keep your animals.

I have been working on house training him and he is doing a great job. If you take him out he will go to the bathroom outside. He still needs to learn to let you know he has to go. We named him Duece cause of his 2 toes.

He is free and all you need to do is pay for the transportation to your house. here is his ped, http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=370126

He has only 2 toes on his back left foot.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I also want to add that if you can't keep him anymore for whatever reason then you pay to have him brought back to me. I want to make sure he is always with someone that will take good care of him.

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Found a home. They will be picking him up on the 7th of January. If anything changes I will let everyone know. Thanks to everyone for their replys:)