1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Free stuff from me to you

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by KansasPitbull, Aug 29, 2008.

1. i am getting out of weight pulling i have 5 window weights and about 50-80lbs of weights, the weights are 2.5-10lb each a dead weight sled to give away i am in kansas between marysville and manhat. hit me up:) anyone in my area its free to you or anyone wanting to pay the shipping

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2008
  2. i also have some good springs for a spring pole i am not ever going to use

3. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

dang why can't you live closer to az :mad::(

4. i am sorry :(

5. jdp204

jdp204 Pup

so these are weight pull sleds? could you describe them more? thanks so much!

6. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

I can describe them. The are FREE.

Ferk out

7. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Damn. I could use some of that. I'll have to see how far that is from me, but I'd imagine it's far enough that I can't get out there right now. I was looking for some window weights, too. Figures.

ETA: Yow. 6 hours. Yeah, that's too far. And I sure don't have the free cash to ship anything that heavy.

8. jdp204

jdp204 Pup

Ive got some cash for shipping I asked a description of the weight because i dont know what the names imply, Ive never seen weight pull equip before. So you have sleds?

9. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Sounds like there are window weights, round weights and a drag sled.

10. i think the sled is about 5-7 lbs