1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Free photo session in the Daytona Beach, Fla. area.

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by velli2008, Nov 25, 2010.

1. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

I have been doing photography for a while now and I am looking to update some of my portfolios. Needing some volunteers for couples and family portraits, children, pets, single photos and holiday photos as well. Sessions are FREE, however, if you decide you want rights to any of the photos, prints or cd galleries, you will have to get with me on a purchase price for those items. I also offer tons of specialty items, such as canvas', gallery wraps, watches with portraits set as the background inside them, magnets, keychains, shirts, cups and MUCH more! Located in the Daytona beach, Fl. area. Indoor and outdoor sessions. E-mail me at ac.photography.2010@gmail.com here are a few of my recent photos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
  2. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

you sure do got some nice Pictures