1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

free hugs!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JoeyNzoey, Aug 14, 2010.

1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

2. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I'll bite. Why the fuck not is what I have to say about it. A person spreading a little bit of joy if others want to partake in the act of a hug. Who knows he may have saved someones life with one of those hugs. If you don't like it don't get a hug, if you do go for it. No harm no foul in my eyes.

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

fair play to him spreading a little joy......feck.....while off my tits on disco biscuits in the clubs ive hugged mashed up strangers....atleast hes doing it while hes got sense....lol.....hugs all round....yaaaaay.....lol....:D:D

4. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

exactly I see nothing but a human spreading joy and possibly making a difference for somebody's life that day truth is some of us could use more hugs ;) shows you that there are still people in this world willing to do more then make money and contribute to humanity. I feel happy and positive seeing things like that because there is more hate and negativity then things like this now a days.

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

wait....no...im back to normal...i dont trust him.....hes pickpocketing.....punch the fecker.....:D

6. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I am still cool with it, lol. Good for him.

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I'll take one........

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

In fact, that could be quite fun. I'm gonna make a sign like that myself. Not sure about the hugs though..............hmmmmm......."FREE.......????":D

9. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Got a mall close to you, don't you? Wouldn't be a bad idea to be perfectly honest. Might do it myself.

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Yep. Need to be original though. What could I offer for free other than hugs..........

11. fblb

fblb Top Dog

People don't want free herpes, bro.

12. venom

venom Top Dog

the gift that keeps on giving

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Damn...............

14. venom

venom Top Dog

Scabies is acceptable though... them critters are treatable.

15. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

are you really considering to? when my brother first had shown this to me I thought about it myself :p

16. venom

venom Top Dog

i dont think they are talking about hugging people lol

17. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

haha well I know yardboy wasn't but fblb might have been? :rolleyes::confused::p

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I don't think I have it in me. I'd be passin out hugs and then all of a sudden someone hidious would come up and I'd be like "um except for you" "free hug time is over"

19. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

KUDOS!!!!!! Maybe enough people can make a difference one person at a time... The whole love thy neighbor bit... I believe GOD really meant that! Hugs to all You Guys and Gals!!! :)

20. venom

venom Top Dog

Tell them,

Due to the overwheling amount of hugs requested, you're obligated at this point to give them only to the most deserving.