1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Free eBook : Sporting Dog Journal (SDJ) Year Book - 2004

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Titch_Pitbull, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Great infor there. Thanks.

3. thanks for posting!

4. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

no problem.

5. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

got anything else?

6. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

lol, aren't you the one who tried to sell this stuff on this board? if i'm wrong i'm wrong, but i will certainly look it up to find out. and if i'm right, you're redemption is far beyond your reach lol.

7. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

you friggin scumbag!!! it was you!!! $25 a copy!? go f yourself!

8. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

this morally deprived member has tried to previously scam members out of their hard earned money. don't let his meager attempt at salvation dissaude you from recognizing the truth!!! any self respecting person would call a spade a spade. this is absurd and i officially protest his actions to the admins of this site!!!! read my signature "the only thing necessary....."

9. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Tell us how you really feel frenchie!!!!LOL

10. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Fuck you. Im sure allot of people appreciate me posting this post regardless of the past. Im sure if it was some one else was posting you would be like "great post". End of the day im bigger than to let things on a forum hurt me. So curse and protest all you like.

I purchased resell rights to The sporting bull terrier and Im perfectly entitled to sell it. It was not intended as a free eBook. someone must have got a hold of the download link and spread it.

Its a shame you cant be civil and talk like an adult instead of a 15 year old child.