1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

foxvalley kennel club

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by phill, Feb 13, 2010.

1. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Busted a couple asses this morning, mine included with that darn roadwork.... reservations are made here too... We're stoked here in MD and God willing we'll see you fine Midwestern folks soon....

2. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

damn... they banned phill

3. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Thank you, Fox Valley, for a WONDERFUL show! We had a great time!

4. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

What a great weekend!!!! Thanks Fox Valley Club for a great show. We had a great time hanging out & showing dogs with some great people.

Our daughter brought home a 2nd & 3rd in Jr handler
    Phoenix took two 1st in 9-12 females and a best puppy on Sunday.
    Contessa took two 3rds in 4-6 females but she lost to her littermates so who cares lol.

Congrats to everyone else who placed!!!! Time to go through all the pics [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. phill

phill Top Dog

dispite some unorganization the show started and finaly ended special thanks to edie and james our judges for me it went like this day 1 super flash recived 2 nd place when it was barack's turn he decided he dedn't go there to show and attacked his leash real bad this time and i had to scratsh him so i braught home the heat and braught back the fire and my WMD,,the wmd was jacks eurn i chucked a hand full of jack into the ring right after champ class super flash recived 1 st place hurricaner trixie my 6 year old bitch that recentally had pups also recived 1 st cool haveing 2 and i think there was another son of jack in there to ,,,1 of jacks grand daughters recived best oppsite on saturday ,,it was also nice seeing many of jacks sons daughters and greats walking around with the hand picked people i placed them with a great weekend

6. phill

phill Top Dog

barack o'boyles has retired to beeing the house dog that he wants to be , i see it like this he doesn't 16 need more points to be titled champion,, he always was a champ i did want his photo in the centerfold of the gazette on the new champion page ,, if i showed him it would have been to much of a spectial and thats not what i do with dogs

7. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

THANKS FOX VALLEY CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great show, great times... thanks Phil and Eric and Eric's girl... Great ring stewarts...

Our lil boy Clancy is maturing nicely and took the Champions Cup on Saturday. He respectfully followed it up on Sunday with a 2nd place in the CH Class!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks D.O. for yourgreat handling of him, we deeply appreciate it!!!!!

Diva took a 3rd and a 3rd in the same non split CH class.

Fallon, at the tender age of 12 months competed in the CH Class and had fun... God willing she will continue to mature nicely.

Zach aka - Honky Tonk - took a 1st and a 1st in the 4 - 6 month old male puppy class. He too, had alot of fun

Sunny, our weight pull dog - took a 3rd and a 2nd. On Sunday she was very close to possibly getting body pound but it was not to be... on that day...

Great hanging with the regular folks, we travel for us and the dogs but i doubt i'd do it without the smiling faces of so many at the shows...

C'mon Indiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

[​IMG]

Clancy on Saturday...

9. littermate to CH Clancy....
    woof woof

Attached Files:

• 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      99.1 KB
      Views:
  10. littermate to Ch Clancy..
    woof woof

11. Step over Clancy... big sis got something for you!!!!

12. just playing mike...all love..

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      107.4 KB
      Views:
    • 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      85.6 KB
      Views:
  13. phill

phill Top Dog

that's what it is all about haveing fun see ya soon guys

14. see you all in Indiana... hot @$$ Indiana!
    lol

15. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

love Flash and Eden... 2 beautiful littermates to my Clancy.... Waiting to watch the "repeat breeding" puppies and see them grow... a Clancy clone????

16. maybe no Clancy clone...

most came out extra flashy... lotta white.

but i'm sure they'll look gr8 too.

Clancy's been my fav dog off that breeding since i 1st saw him... one of my fav males out there.

17. DRACHIR

DRACHIR Pup

Does anyone know if this show is on for this year?

18. elizabeth

elizabeth Pup

last I heard no, but if anyone has any other info post it here!

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

not having it, will be back next year

20. DRACHIR

DRACHIR Pup

Thanks for the replies. I was there last year, this year I moved to New Lenox and was looking forward to attending again. Are there any other shows or events in the area, i.e. illinois or indiana?