1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Found Rory's Ped...finally

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by lipshipsattitude, Mar 27, 2007.

1. So as some of you know Rory pretty much came from a "who knows" breeder. Its hard to find a dog in Cali that isnt Razors Edge or Gotti but at least they health tested and had attempted to dosument their lineage with the UKC....for what thats worth, anyhoo here are three names, I figured its worth a shot to throw out there.......

Castillo's Deja
    Castillo's Savoy
    Cervantes Kiana
    Sussi Navaro
    Goliaththe Beast?

I like to think I'm somewhat savy on peds but I've never heard of any of these, any info that any of you might come across would be cool!

2. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2007
  3. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Not sure if these are the right ones or not these are the only 2 I could find:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=5329

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=5330

4. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

5. Her ped says....." CH Castillo's Savoy Brown" and "Castillo's Deja VU"

6. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

Can anyone find me a ped on my girl Blaze? Her ped hasn't recieved yet and i was kinda curious of all of her ancestors. I know she is a show dog not a game dog but i figured yall could help anyway.
    I know her reg name is Ch Blazen Eagle. She is from Mark Strand here in TX.
    Here is a pic of her. I know that doesn't help but im proud of our addition.
    [​IMG]

7. So I have been investigating her ped all day long and it all leads back to Hemphill and Tufftown, and Larum's......now I've heard of Carver, Colby, Jeep, all the popular ones but never of the ones mentioned her her ped......insight please?

8. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

Hemphill is an Old Family Rednose strain, actually one of the better ones. There were some game dogs in that line, but probably washed down nowadays. Castillo's a show line of Old Family I believe. Don't know what Tuff Town is for sure.

Either way, a good dog is a good dog!