1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Foster/ Permanent home needed (MA)

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by pitbull_24, Mar 7, 2011.

1. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

I recently rescued a pit mix from a pound that was going to put him to sleep just because they were "out of space" (not true, out of 50 kennels at least 20 were empty :mad: ) Im staying at a friends house for a few days with him, I am just hoping to get him a good home. If this were later in the year (june) I would be keeping him which is why I also put foster in the title. He isnt good with other dogs or cats but is good with kids and people (with the exception of drunk punks). I would upload a pic but right now I dont have a camera cord :( He is 55lbs, brindle with white and not neutered (if someone wants to foster him, I will pay for neutering). email me @ pittiegrl24@yahoo.com because I cant get back on here for awhile.

2. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

He has until April 12th with me, then I will have to bring him back to the shelter, and they wont adopt him out because of his food aggression... If anyone is interested, PM me please.

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      52 KB
      Views:
  3. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

He is free to someone who is willing to take good care of him, is anyone willing to take him??

4. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

We have found a place to stay that will allow Fluffy :D

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Cool so does that mean he has a permanent home with you?

6. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

As far as I know, yes. Cant see into the future, and sometimes shit happens, but as long as it doesn't he is gonna be mine til the day he dies :)

7. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Congrats. Good luck.

8. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Hooray!!!! Good luck!

9. Mo1985

Mo1985 Pup

All the best for you and him !!!