1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

foster family for waldo...

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Tony Starks, Jun 21, 2011.

1. I am scheduled to leave for the army late august, and the arangment that i originally had for my dog fell through. my dog was a rescued stray but is very nice and smart. he loves kids and even gets along with small animals, but he doesnt get along with bigger dogs. he is the most loyal thing I have ever seen in my life and he loves harder than any human could. i dont have any pictures of him on the computor im using but heres a link with a picture of him in the first post....http://www.game-dog.com/showthread.php?t=52202.I would like if i could find a foster home for him for 2 or 3 years. please somebody help me out

2. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

i thought your girlfriend was going to take care of him since he had so many aggression issues? wish i could help ya out tho. sry. good luck

3. The aggression issues came from her trying to beat me up or yell at me which he barked at her for. Like I said, he is the most loyal dog, he loves me, and will protect me no matter what. That girl is nuts and will not take care of him anymore, so I have no choice but to put him up here for adoptions, or give him to the pound, which will most likely put him down which will break my heart, and I will go through any step to save his life.

4. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

im sorry you're having to go through this. it sucks, i wish you the best of luck!

5. mrfreak7q

mrfreak7q Big Dog

Give me a call 7089652249 Chaos

6. okay will do. and thanks eljaybee