1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

forum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gog123, Jul 7, 2010.

1. MCS

MCS CH Dog

you get used to the runny shites after a while.

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

you uneducated fool....it aint scottish....note the word "adopted"....its made in england....and if your so sure.....get yourself some.;)

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

My appologies, may thier souls rest in peace.

I was feeling the affects of that barradge you just threw on me, looked like a knock out had to go for the low blow....Its the American way you should have seen it coming.

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

typical....the yank sees hes losing and brings out the atom bomb....:D .....sure no harm done!

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Ah, I am always up for a new way to pass the time. I will get me some, it possibly can't be as bad as Tea. At least there is a purpose and known outcome to drinking this shit.

6. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Ah! but now I have to have an drink or two for them tonight. just to make it right or else I just couldn't live with the guilt:D

7. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

buckie haha peppa you shell suit wearing drunk :D

scot single malt whiskey my old man drinks will be right up your street peppa will make sure i bring a bottle when we next meet and got more time heck every time ive meet you so far youve been a one minute man lol :D

dont really know any american beer apart from budwiser and fuck me thats like piss compare to supa skol or old speacil brew haha had a few tonight and found my self playing some american music though...good old free bird what a tune ;)

went from a post half drunk to say how nice it is that game dogs brings dog lovers together world wide to a few old gits with beer bellys...and my self :D talking about our love for the drink

8. MCS

MCS CH Dog

It was a good time, but now I am off to get me some drink!......Bourbon tonight gents. Evan Williams, cheap stuff, green bottle......Try that Peppa and see if you make it the night without puking on those white loafers. Why is it you gents have a thing for white shoes over there? :confused:

9. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

white shoes? fuck me do you think were african? :D

mcs should try a me and peppa and get drunk then come on here...watch how many posts make you just want to tell people how idiotic they actually are...:p

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lmfao of these past few posts......next time ill av a few skol sitting for ye.;):D ....bourbon....aint that soco??......now i like soco....its one of the very few spirits i can drink without wanting to start world war 3....lol.....gog bucky is great to start a night out on....feck....ive drank the fucker in the bath when ive been on a session lol.....as for white shoes....erm.....im guilty as charged....:rolleyes: .....tho not shoes....trainers!!!white shoes id feel like a feckin mobster....lol

11. MCS

MCS CH Dog

FUCK NO! SOCO is a liqueur based off of bourbon......another words it is made for the LADIES, lads :D

It is ashame, I am always on here when I am at work. Maybe one time I will give drunken posting a go. :D

12. bjh

bjh Pup

soco does have a 100 roof version...lol...jus dusted off a half gallon of old evan williams myself..pleasantly surprised to see it mentioned...liquor i know beer is jus to pass the time...lookin to really tie one on fuck drinkin pints and singin rugby songs...lol...kick back some shots of the real stuff i say...

13. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

junkyard, you ever drink victorian bitters? i havent had one in a very long time and would like to get my hands on some

14. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

best beer ive ever drank imo

15. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

FUCK I didnt notice this till now. Your a cock washer Gog.

16. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

I really am a lightweight though by any countries standards. But what can I say I like juice better and I like my girly vodka mixes if I must drink.