1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

forum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gog123, Jul 7, 2010.

1. The Manc

The Manc Pup

Stella the beer for me,some peaple call it wife beater!

2. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I will say the smartest thing the English ever did was to take over Scotland. They realised there beer was shit and were smart enought(because they were still sober) to not attempt to make Whisky. And God Bless them for that.

3. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

All the Tooheys stuff is around but i dont drink it personally.

i drink everything but pale and sparkling are the main part of my diet.
    most of my training was done on them.

4. MCS

MCS CH Dog

They have had the pale here for years, but within the last couple I ran into the sparkling. That is my one of my personal favorites.

Don't drink it much, I stick to the cheap stuff for the most part, Mickey's, Best Ice, Busch.

5. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

If you can get your hands on any see if you can get some vintage ale they make, it is the best they do.

another similar one we have is the little creatures pale ale, not cheap but it is awesome, def in my top five.

6. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I will check that out. I know this store in my area that carries specialties and imports.

Do you get any of the american craft beers down there? One that I have been drinking recently is from Full Sail Brewing, they make a lager called Sessions and a stout, Sessions Black. The stout is not thick and smooth like Guinness, but more like typical beer but dark and full of flavor.

7. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

nooo way could you yanks keep up with our drinking.

Giving up drinking and starting gym monday so i got the body come shagaluf next year lol poor theIII hadnt even heard of ibiza

8. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

thats what i had theIII on stellas...decent drink but if honest prefer a redstripe ;) if i feel like getting on it then good old supa skol aint let me down yet

Whiskeys if im honest im not as kean on unless with a coke lol the single malts my dad buys though he wont let get mixed with coke...laphroaig islay single malt scotch whisky is his latest n must be good because few glasses of it and the music to relive his youth comes on lol

9. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I think you were sipping your pints o' bitters while he was chugging real beer

You all make beer like your sports cars....small and lacking UMMF. Come on Shelby had to come over and put a motor for you all. And look at Lotus what a joke, McLaren gets German motors.....see my point.

10. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I have two plots on lease. Now your talking we can go all night on the cask strength my friend. I rather drink with your dad than you....Stellas ewwh and thank you for spelling Whisky with an E when it goes with the coke.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
  11. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Jeeze GOG123 call us Yanks out and I am here to trade a few rounds of verbal sparring and that is all you got.:D

And where is Captain Kleenex, Peppa ducked and ran before the first shot was fired, thought you blokes liked to stand up and take on bullets.;)

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

get ta fuck ye fairy....glenmorangie whiskey is sweeeeeeeeeet.........now i love my tennents.......infact.....i have 4 a day at present(used to be LCL)......lovely......not too gassy....and they go flat if you dont chug em down.....a good reason to power drink;)....dont ever curse upon the scottish drink....especially the adopted scottish buckfast.....now thats a drink to put any yank on his back...;):D

13. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

ta fuck ye fairy..............I thought you was Captain Jack Sparrow bwahahaha!!!!!

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

mofo ill stand and trade shots....how dare thee.....biiiiiiiiaaaatch.....its simple.....the yanks invented light beer....might be cos they are all fat fucks n needed a reason to say ..."yeah man,im on a diet"....lmfao:D.....yous cant drink like the british or irish....sir david attenborough will be sure to prove that in his next nature programme.and even when yous do get drunk.....all we can hear is "go usa"....or "lets start a war".....:D:D:p ....now thats verbal sparring muthafucka.....:D:D:D;):p

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

hush now cunt-ry.....:p

16. MCS

MCS CH Dog

"Three small glasses a day, for good health and lively blood" :D

Tennents there we go a solid English beer finally mentioned we get that stuff over here not much better than Budwieser :D...When I was over your way, I prefered the John Smiths Extra Smooth....still nothing like a good glass of Laphroaig

You all don't fancy the Fullers or Spitfire anymore? No pints of Courage for you lads?

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

mcs....your full of runny shite.....also.....smiths is shite.....order yourself some buckfast on the net.....2 bottles of.....see how ye feel then.fairy drinking poontang ye....:D:D

18. MCS

MCS CH Dog

There is the response I was looking for, God love ya Peppa. You really should take your act on the road. :D

Don't forget Peppa, We did whoop the British's ass on more than one occasion......come on you people want to talk lazy you got inot Ireland and couldn't finish the job.

19. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Scottish wine? I mean fuck, why would it be a good idea to make wine, that shit was invented by the french, the queerest of queer.....I will stick to the Laphroaig

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

take it easy dickhead......loved ones were lost in that......i held my tongue on the vietnam incident....you hold yours too....:yeehaw: