1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Former Long Island Club

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by HighCoastHiker, Jan 12, 2010.

1. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

I'm wondering if anyone remembers anything about that ADBA club that used to be based out in Long Island. They hosted a show about ten years ago, and maybe just maybe someone has a program for no good reason. I know its a very long shot, but at this point, I'd even appreciate the correct name of the club. Thanks.

2. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

i second that !

3. Hello, We were the East Coast APBT Club. I'll ask around some of the old members. We were even thinking of restarting it back up, if there was interest.

4. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Where was is based out of .... And id deff like to be active in a club on longisland

5. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

I believe it was based out of Brentwood.

6. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

O ok not far from me !

7. Problem with Long Island, is it is too close to Tri-State, ADBA won't allow two clubs to be 140 miles apart. We are thinking further upstate to open back up.

8. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Ahah we can open the club in eastern long island.... That willl make it far enough away!

9. It needs to be at least 300 miles is what we were told. Though the drive may as well be!

10. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

I have property upstate.... Hopefully its in that area !

11. Ohh where?

12. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

10 mins from oneonta

13. ooooooh our main base is out of orange county which is not quite far enough but our plan would be to hold the show further north. Like I said we have had a few meetings here and it's just a matter of comitted man power. But we would love to hold a show in 2010.

14. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Well id love to be some man power! Maybe i can help ! If ur interested

15. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

And is matthew your dog?

16. Cool are you ever able to come up to the port jervis area for our meetings? Thanks for the help offer.

And Yes I do own Matthew!

17. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Thanks for the info.

18. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

idk where port jervis is lol ..... i meet u at the NJ SHOW... we actualy spoke on the phone also .. was supposta get a pup off of Matthew, but when the pups were ready the timing was bad for me !

19. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Why don't they just allow folks to create clubs where it is most convenient for them?

20. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Im down for a long island club out east!