1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Former Dog fighter Fights Back

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Jefferson, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

2. Jelet

Jelet Banned

?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
  3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

That dude wouldn't know a gamedog if it bit him in the ass, lol.

4. yoel

yoel Big Dog

YEA....... Ummm is all this for real? Im with you wardog

5. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

That dude is a tool, lol!

6. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

it just goes to show how far things hve fallen. This idito on TV bashing the game w hen he never KNEW THE GAME!!!!! makes me so mad. Im sick of us getting are asses kicked

Balkans is lookign pretty g ood right now.

7. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

beleive me I am for anything that will keep kids out of trouble, show their dogs in a postive light but like you said the guy was never in the game. he is a big bullshitter.

8. what a f-ing joke !!!!!!!!

9. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

that guy wouldnt know a real bulldog if it killed his mutt and crawled in his lap

10. Bink

Bink Pup

What a goose!!!
    I would like to ask people like him why they want a (pitbull)?Truth serum would bring the answer, I think it makes me look cool.
    There are dog breeds already proven aces in the agility courses, get one of those.
    This 2 cent idiot has no idea, but the media eat this s@#$ up.

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

speechless...

12. Sparkplug

Sparkplug Pup

So they show him with a bully and he used to fight dogs, ask him to name a dog in any pedigree not bred by RE or named Gotti

13. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

lol no shit ...blue bullies ??? it never ends its bad enough they call them a pitbull now a GAME DOG ????? :rolleyes: that dude didnt know shit you could tell by the way he talked i think he was making the story up to get media attention what a idiot!

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

The video said him and his buddies would just take dogs off the street. I think he said something like they weren't my dogs so I didn't really care at the time.

15. Wardog, you misspelled it,, not tool but STOOL.

16. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Good one!:D:D

17. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

"...the whole thing, the blood and the gut, just something to see."

This man was no dog fighter, he fought dogs (I think there's a big difference). And it was dogs he took off the streets most likely out of someones yard. Not dogs that he had a history on, raised, trained in a keep, rolled, then pitted (I'm revealing no new truths here, all of this can be read in a Stratton book).
    The corporate media's going to get suckers like the brother in the video and make them the face of "dog fighting" because it draws views and brings in the ratings.... And money into the hands of dog killing "Humane" Society directors and staff.
    There are many issues that will never be touched on because there is a bottom line and that bottom line is the generate capital(cash).

18. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

He looked like a real dogman with his big,blue curr dog didn't he,LOL I tell you the truth,he's an admitted dog thief,fighting someone else's pet and sounds like an ignorant retard.I wouldn't have cared if someone would of blew his brains out when he was stealing people's dogs.

19. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

Im just curious as to how long these fights lasted cuz his dog ran around him twice and was outta wind!:D

20. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

LMAO!!!!!:hotsun: