1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

For those who feed RAW

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Popeye88, Aug 6, 2014.

1. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Dogs are designed to digest things that would probably kill a human.

2. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

He is probably just loving my blue dog a ton.

Yes it absolutely makes a huge difference in the overall health of your dog vs kibble.

Toss it in a bowl. No searing or its not raw. No.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Nice lookin dog... ill say this,while feeding a variety (like pookie said) is optimal, your dog will still do better on a chicken quarter/brown rice , egg & multi vitamin than it would on any kibble.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Royal canin is an over priced science diet....youll be spending less on raw than you would on nutro ultra & be feeding 10x better. Im going to try & find this interesting article on studies showing how most kibble companies products consist of poison....

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I logged in just to write LMAOROTF:D

Vicki likes this.
  6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

My knowledge is mineute compared to saiys vast textbook knowledge! Lmao...

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Well I aint bought CaJacks bible book yet so I cant have vast text book knowledge so that means my vast knowledge must of come from some where else, too bad I cant say the same for you laced LMAO.

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

I stand corrected... vast chatroom knowledge!...lol

9. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

i stopped kibble, fasted for a day, then fed a raw meal. Started with just chicken quarters, slowly introduced organ and other proteins. I never had any issues with loose stools or anything. Easy transition for me. I also choose to feed a raw fruit/veggie puree, personal preference

10. Salt life

Salt life Pup

Good looking dogs! So much info! Love this site

Vicki likes this.
  11. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

If you have the Jack la lane Juicer you can give the PULP to the dogs as fiber.

For me personally I wouldnt give the juices from the fruit to the dogs as it has too much sugar in it especially if your doing it everyday hence why I rather give the pulp which has less sugars in it but still retains a lot of the nutritional value.

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

And thats comming directly from jacks dvds! Lol

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Your so GULLIBLE laced, do you really think Jack was the first person to do that because it was in his dvd? LMAO I have never seen that dvd or even read his bible. Its so funny how people think all the info Jack has gathered that it originally came or started from him LMAOROTF.

I got that Jack la lane juicer as a gift in 2004-2005 and utilized the unwanted pulp for my means. I wonder when did Jack make that dvd laced? hmmm LOL

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

people who think that ..are learning
    you learn from others ..then ad your own thing .(.if you have it )

Vicki likes this.
  15. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

What Jack has done is stockpile a lot of information in one place.

We were building houses from one sheet of plywood since the 70's. We had 10-12 coonhounds and they all lived in these one-sheet houses. Jack put it in print form, put it in his book and in turn a lot of people who don't know any better thinks he invented it.

My Gramps was using Neem's oil and Pine Oil on the ears/front legs of his beagles since before I came along. Jack put it in his book and in turn the same as above.

The Pitbull Bible is an excellent source of information for both the new guy and the old guy. It is a lot of information that has been stockpiled by one person that was willing to do the stockpiling. If nothing else, it is a great book to be used as a reference.

I have wormed pretty much the same as the book suggests for a number of years. There are tone of people who spend $$$$$$ on worming via the vet. One call to an animal supply store (Revival.Jeffers.Lamberts) and the money saved will buy the book 10 times in the first year.

His economical raw plan is simple and yet effective, and cost effective as well. But he didn't invent or re-invent the wheel. He simply gathered information and put it all in one place.

Pretty much like any other text book out there. S

Vicki likes this.
  16. Salt life

Salt life Pup

Good looking dogs! What line is the black&white one?

17. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

I actually do have that juicer, my pur*e is mostly veg, only fruit is apple, banana, blueberries

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

No but it was funny how you claimed to never own or read the bible but yet that very method was the same he used ........yes bk the juicer should work great.

19. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Thats were YOUR INEXPERIENCE comes into play Laced because you dont know any better LMAO.

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I think little of the book is probably Jacks own experiences I haven't read it so couldn't tell you how much it is.I think Jack been around long enough and fed enough to have some input.Just my 2 cents..He is no dumbass but yes I understand he wasn't the first to do a lot of things in his book..But I give the man credit for learning and putting everything he learned into a book that helps people..So again he is no dumbass.