1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

? for the forum...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stud, Aug 9, 2010.

?

Would you report/"Snitch" on a rapist to the police?

1. yes

30 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

You got my permission you piece of shit rat bastard

YOU

Originally Posted by Stud
    Like if you saw a rapist with exact tat's . you wouldnt report them? if u saw them on news etc.. at a gas station.So you would never snitch on anyone? Just curious...

ME
    dude don't pm me. You're talking about two things worlds apart. If someone wants to raise POS mutts and raise their kids in a shit hole that's their business. I got no part with anyone who calls animal control or cops or whoever for shit that domt concern them. And I got no part with anyone who condones it. Don't message me back.

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

you again
    Originally Posted by Stud
    its ok. I wont pm you no more. Because you proved my point. You are a fucking rat posting info about my private message to you... A friend of mine ... same dude who showed me this website. has access to the spot or what ever... "_________________________________lol.., yardboy is talking about you in a private group 'the spot' just to let you know. Heres what he said... "Well y'all better watch it around that dude who goes by Stud too. I got a pm from him sayin he thought she did the right thing and asking if I would ever rat even if I knew it was a known rapist. Had to tell him I got no part with snitches or people who condone it. Just a heads up. Owning a different breed and raiseing your kids in a shit hole is hardly reason to have the authorities called. Now they dont have a home."I would never go through the TIME to report something like this. But at the same time, it doesnt bother me because the person breeds american bullies... im not a snitch But anyways, I really just wanted to let you know how pathetic you are. serously a hipocrit.

Me again:
    okay first off Fuck you you bitch ass rat mother fucker and your little snitchen fuckin friend in the spot too there's a huge fucking difference in giving people a heads up to keep them from getting snitched on by rats like you or going to the cops cause you disagree with how someone chooses to live. The fucking difference is night and day. What I said was to keep my people out of trouble. You're sayin you're glad this bitch called the cops and ruined these peoples life and got them IN trouble. But you will never get that cause a rat is a rat is a fuckin rat. You're on the wrong side of the fuckin fence bitch, you got no business bein in these dogs

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Anymore questions?????? Keep my name out your fuckin mouth, I ain't got shit to do with people like you.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdMphn0jSy8[/ame]

5. venom

venom Top Dog

im rollin LOL
    YB goin hard

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Well I apologize if it ain't proper for the public threads but I tried to keep it private but he didn't want it that way.

7. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Lmao Go hard on em Yard boy go hard on em :D:D:D:D

8. Stud

Stud Pup

Relax, your making a fool out of yourself. And thats not the private message that I am talking about. Why would I make this thread if it were the case. Heres what you sent me. this is what i asked you "so would you consider a rat someone who told the police where a rapist was.
    You're crazy yardboy.

9. Stud

Stud Pup

"i dont care what crime it is"-yardboyEnough said.

10. venom

venom Top Dog

hey guy, you already admitted to wanting a whole yard of dogs to die because of their type... not because of individuals. You admitted that it was a good call for them to contact animal control... so regardless of how this thread turns out, you remain the same. regardless if YB or mine opinion about chesters and rapists... you can't go back on what you have said.

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

There were only two private messages. Don't quote my shit and then edit it to support your case. I posted them word for word.

12. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

The only person who sound crazy is you stud. Why is it so damn hard to understand a snitch is a snitch???? Oh i forgot snitches don't like to be called snitches but i'm just calling it how i see it and your on here trying to flip and flop the situation but no matter how you look at it snitching is snitching

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Oh, you just signed up in August????? I know who the fuck this is......... Go let Rex lick your balls.

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

15. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

God knows I have broke the law before, turned my head at people breaking the law in my life. Shit I have speeding tickets, drove on a suspened license, dated drug dealers in my past, done dirt myself. But I grew the fuck up.

As a women I could not turn my head on a known rapist/pedophile. Those are 2 times I would say I do not give a fuck what anyone said. I would not want that person to hurt another family.

There is a difference. Yes tecnically you are ratting someone out. But grow the fuck up. There is a difference.

16. Stud

Stud Pup

Individuals? They all are the same... American bullies dont do justice for the breed. I wouldnt take the time to report them, but I have no problem for those who report american bully breeders. Whats your problem man.
    Snitching on a rapist is not snitching. Look at the poll
    .........?

17. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Man you just killed Stud on this post lmfao :D:rolleyes::):eek:

18. venom

venom Top Dog

it doesnt matter what you think they do for the breed... the point is, if you want your dog to be judged as an individual and not a vicious animal then don't fucken generalize other peoples animals. Its their personal property. You don't understand the argument or something? You don't understand that part of the battle of owning these animals is standing up for someones individual right to own whatever the fuck they want? You think this rule excludes anyone who does not own APBT's? No. Everybody deserves to own whatever the hell they want weather you like it or not... its their property.

19. venom

venom Top Dog

This guy can't be this stupid... this has to be a joke account lol

20. venom

venom Top Dog

Mods can lock this up or w/e
    nothing else is going to be said that hasnt been said already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.