1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

? for the forum...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stud, Aug 9, 2010.

?

Would you report/"Snitch" on a rapist to the police?

1. yes

30 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

im quite shocked at how the OP's thread has been jacked to the dogs again.you cannot compare the grassing of a puppy farmer who is putting his kids lives and health at risk by letting 90+ dogs roam freely to piss/shit/fart etc in thier house to grassing on someone who has raped or buggered a child......ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE??.....admitidly(spell) its rough them dogs are no doubt to be killed by her actions...but in all honesty.....you cannot compare her grassing on him to grassing on a fucking lowlife rapist/pedo!!.....anyway...the fact said boyo had 90+ dogs in confined areas is fucking shocking.fuck him.maybe she went about it the wrong way....but dont say grassing on him and grassing on a pedo/rapist is the same thing......COS IT AINT!!!

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Great Post.........

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

That's what I'm sayin, and don't take it from someone rattin about someone dogs twist it up into some off topic rape shit and then put my name in the middle of it. My comments pertained to tatting about someone keeping too many dogs of another breed. And I HIGHLY doubt it was anywhere near 90. Some people over exaggerate to make what they did seem justifiable.

4. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

Rapists, Peadofiles and rspca ent human so its ok to rat em out

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

tell ye what then.......quote me on this........if theres a rapist/pedo that i know of and im in no way able to arrange some public justice....then im lifting the phone to the cops!!.......call me a grass all ye like.....those that know me know me....if you think that makes me a grass to people on here then ban me.....but ive no problem lifting the phone on a cunt that buggers kids and rapes vulnerable women.....and if anyone wants to call me a grass for it say it straight out....

6. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

If youre a grass for that so am i cos i couldnt agree more with you ,

7. venom

venom Top Dog

Like i said, if you're involved in criminal activity yourself and you do... you're a rat. No exceptions.

If you're a law obiding citizen who feels its their civil duty then by all means, do what you have to do.

But there is no justification for someone with dirty hands to call the police in any situation. You handle everything else on your own, you get tax free money... you handle people who get in the way of that on your own terms. You don't call the police for anything else and u dont handle anything else the legal way... why make an exception? because you feel that persons sin is worst than yours? you're in no position to judge. I agree, i cant condone any behavior who victimize people that cant defend themselves... and i wouldnt stand for it. but i still dont make it an exception to call, because i handle everything else on my own terms.

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

dont talk such bollox venom you muppet .....soooo...by that justification you have just gave.....if harry the 78 year old pensioner who has been drinking and driving sees a girl getting raped and buggered he shouldnt fon the cops cos hes doing something illegal??.....wind your neck in you tit!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
  9. Boze

Boze Top Dog

whoever would not call the police is a scumbag if this guy is a convicted rapist and is wanted he has raped someones kid mother or wife then he deserves to go to jail all you non snitching heroes make me laugh. if you are doing something illegal and you get caught do the time and shut up but if i witness a murder or something like that i would definitely call the police. if i was part of a kidnapping or something and my dumbass got caught then that is my fault and you should go down alone but calling the cops on a rapist is fine with me

10. venom

venom Top Dog

you can rat all you want... im not making the call period. If i feel i need to do something then i will do it... im not calling the cops on anybody. You can make that call, im not. Like i said, if you handle everything else yourself... why the exception?

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

venom dude....you could be an actual sound guy......but....your not the type of fucker id let sit with me for a drink.cos by the sounds of things your moral compass is so far up your arse its tickling your tounge.calling someone a grass is bad enough,but your reasons for never ever grassing are absolutely laughably pathetic......scenario.......your mum/sister/daughter has just been raped....your in court.....the guilty verdict depends on a christian minister who never paid for a parking ticket on time,are you,with your justifications youve just given,going to stand up in court and call that christian minister a grass just cos of your personal justifications and maybe let the rapist of your mum/sister go free????.....your full of shit dude....

12. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

thats alright...i dont care if someone snitchs on a perv..could care less but i damn sure wouldnt be doing anything with them

just because you dont hate the mental fortitude to do the right thing and stop the perv (if in the act) or cut the fuckers balls off and feed em to him (if after the fact) and save some other family the trouble of having to be scared by this pervs shit when he gets out cause he will be out again lurking..thats just how the system is...IMO all of this dosnt make you a bad person

it just makes you weak...

13. venom

venom Top Dog

Fuck that guilty verdict. In all honesty guy, I do not give a shit about the judicial system. I don't give two shits about police officers, judges, DA's, CO's, or the job they do. It means nothing to me. But as far as the christian minister... i already told you, if you're a law obiding citizen and u feel its your obligation then do you! but if you're a criminal it is not acceptable!

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lmfao:rolleyes:.....theres many many many criminals....and i dont mean those that steal mars bars from sweety shops....that would phone the cops on a pedo/rapist if they were not able to arrange some swift justice themselves......and you can bet your bollocks to a barn dance you wouldnt call them boyos a grass and still live healthy and long enough to say it again.

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

How bout this one...........if you're feeding APBT and someone else is feeding Am Bullies and you disagree with their breed of choice and their methods of keeping a dog what do you do?????

Answer:mind your own business it doesn't concern you. They're not your dogs, they're not your kids, it's not your home.

Like I said, it doesn't do our breed any favors to call AC on am bully owners cause to the rest of the uneducated world a pit bull is a pit bull.

16. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ive got atleast some faith in humanity....as i type this 84% of people who have voted have said yes they would snitch/grass on a pedo/rapist.now thats something to hold your head high for.

17. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

ok...to the 84%

after you snitch the REAL SCUMBAG out and he does his 5, no 10, no fuck it 20 years and comes home to your community after you did the right thing and had his ass locked up and your watching your kids in the front yard as the perv walks by a free man having paid his debt to society do you think justice was served?

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Well, there's a very large difference between someone who harms innocent people and someone who feeds bullies and doesn't keep them in the cleanest environment. And everything depends on circumstances too. What about the bitch that got too drunk at the party not wearing any panties with a mini skirt who fucks some dude then regrets it the next day and calls it rape???? What about the punk that gets shot in the street for robbing somebody who catches up with him later and blasts his ass??? What about the guy beats the fuck out of some pos for hitting his sister??? You never know the whole story.

19. peppapig

peppapig Banned

certainly not....but it got the dirty cunt of the streets for that length of time.how many could such a person rape in that amount of time while free??:rolleyes:

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ffs.....the original question/poll on this thread was would you grass on a pedo............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.