1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

? for the forum...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stud, Aug 9, 2010.

?

Would you report/"Snitch" on a rapist to the police?

1. yes

30 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Craven's Desire is going to love this thread. Whoever clicked no that they wouldn't snitch on a rapist is a fucked up individual. If that rape was your wife or daughter, you wouldn't want someone to snitch? This is why our breed has a bad rap, cause the owners are so fucked up it's sick. I am very disappointed.

2. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

If i knew someone who raped someone the cops would be the least of his worrys. He would be better off with the cops then me catching up with him.

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Stud, you can't change the original topic with your rape bullshit. YOU said you was glad she called the coos on them for breeding bullies. That's bullshit. Anybody who sticks their nose in their neighbors business for having too many dogs and not keeping their place clean is a fucking snitch who needs their ass beat for concerning themselves with other peoples business that had nothing to do with them and getting them in trouble. Those dogs are all gonna get killed now, the kids will be placed in a group/foster home and the adult will face lagal fines and punishment. And you're glad about this!?!? You're a fuckin snitch too. Be the same type of mother fuckers to call the cops cause the neighbor kids are bein too loud and I smell funny smoke. People need to mind their own fuckin business.

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BUMP what you said

5. venom

venom Top Dog

Everybody is someones son, daughter, mom, dad. If you've ever hurt another individual... that was somebody's baby. Trust me, I know how that feels when its somebody in your family. Calling the police would not make me feel any different. If something ever happen to my son [god forbid it] the last people I would call is the police. The police don't give a fuck about what happens around here... or who it happens to. The prosectuers don't give a damn if that man is the right guy or not... its just another conviction. I don't want no part of what they do. I'm not going to feel the way I do about the law enforcement here and the system and then turn around and call them for help.

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Let's put this thread back to the original topic......would you call animal control on someone who was breeding Am Bullies if they had too many dogs and didn't keep their place clean?........

Fuck NO I'm not a snitch.

7. AGame

AGame CH Dog

and on another note for those of you that voted no if you knew they had raped someone and you didnt wanna "snitch" and say you were my friend but didnt tell on the dude for raping someone close to me i would fuck you up just for not telling that makes you as bad as the rapist

8. venom

venom Top Dog

Hell no.
    And my problem with that is that these peoples only justification for it is because they were bullies. Yet if someone came up on their yard and snatched their dogs... oh god would we hear about it on here. They would have made 5 threads about how their dogs were wrongfully killed, fk the hsus, they are protesting, and all kinds of shit.

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

And if I see someone raping a girl or hurting someone or robbing them with a gun in their face I'm gonna pull out my CCW and blast that mother fucker myself.

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Exactly. You can't say you're glad someone snitched on a person for breeding bullies and then justify it with the rape scenario..........sorry STUD, nice try.

11. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

agree..this is what i was saying..i hope the cops dont get him so he can get 3 square meals and a place to sleep every night for free..never have to work or himself..the same tax payer that he victimized is paying for him to live off the state..

not to mention he will get less time then the young kid who had a shitty up bringing with no one who gives a fuck to show him right from wrong who gets strung out and robs a bank or something to support his habbit (not that i agree but i think this person can be rehabilitated,and a rapist CAN NOT) this strung out kid is stupid and a criminal fuck but he can be helped and be a productive member of society with help..that he gets more time then someone who ruins someones life with there sick shit is a whole new topic but its a major problem with the system..

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

whos talkinga bout bullies....?

13. venom

venom Top Dog

thats where this question stems from... cuz the guy was condoning the bitchassness of calling the police on someone just because they were bully breeders. People called him a snitch, so he asks this question... looking for justification.

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

This thread got erased last night which is why I'm suprised this one is still flying. Go to the SPOT Naus, read the check out this bullshit thread. Basically this girl KEPT calling the AC on these people cause she felt they had too many bullies and the living conditions were bad. Finally the people got busted. Then stud comes in and says he agrees with it and is glad she did cause bullies hurt the breed. What these dumb fuckers don't get is that the police and gen public don't know the difference so all this did was give us another black eye. Then he got all ass hurt when I said she a snitch and so is anybody who agrees with it.

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Anyone who condones callin AC on someone over how they keep their dogs has absolutely no business being a member on GAMEDOG.COM for obvious fucking reasons........my 2 cents

16. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

ok gotcha. bit hard to keep up with all the shit constantly flying around

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I know that's right..........:D

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

regardless about the whole bully thing though. in regards to rape, murder or any other major threat to society its simply irresponsible to not report something because you don't want to be a snitch. this isn't the wild west, you can't just go around handling problems however you want, ask tant.

a man decides to be a vigilante and instead of reporting his daughters rapist he keeps the information, hunts the guy down then beats him within an inch of his life or kills him. now instead of the sicko going to jail now the father goes to jail for assault, the household goes without his income and children lose their father.

good plan.

19. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

ya and the father would get more time then the perv would..and you see nothing wrong with this? a lil off topic i guess...sorry this shit just boils my blood..hate em both..skinners and snitchs

20. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

and imo the fucker that says its ok to snitch on someone cause they dont like the bullies is the same spineless fucker that snitchs when he was doing dirt and gets caught and dont want to pay up so throws his partners under the bus...

not that they aint a million reasons why you shouldnt be putting your shit out there on the net but this just shows you what kind of people are on these boards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.