1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

For me, a noob

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by findrodhere, Jan 21, 2006.

1. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

I've been going through my dogs ped. and a few names I can find on apbt pedigrees online (i don't have an account, so I have to work backwards from peds posted here(very poor college student)), but I don't know who the people are. Here are some names- Wagner, Perry, Lancaster, Kelly, Mtn. Man, Moore, Wood, Ratliff and Bullock. I know he's a scatterbread BYB dog, but I'd love some insight into his background.

2. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

What do you want to know..?

3. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

I guess I wasn't very specific at all...
    http://www.geocities.com/findrodhere/pedddozer.htm
    there's a ped I made copied from the BFKC one I have here.
    First off, anything about what kind of dogs were produced by these folks.
    Second, does he even belong to a bloodline(I may not be stating that correctly)?

I'm going to breed him, what line and color of dog should I breed him to?

Just kidding.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2006
  4. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

5. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

thnks for the noticing--
    the dam for wagner's reba girl is supposed to be wagner's peanut.
    that's what I get for doing things myself=)

6. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

7. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

So, based on the little information that I have, would there be a bloodline that the dog is from?

8. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Hi, I'm new here and new to a lot of stuff concerning peds. However, a scatterbred dog by definition can't be from a "bloodline". Although I guess a VERY exceptional scatterbred dog could start a bloodline (Gamblers Virgil springs to mind).

As I study peds and the terminoligy surrounding them I'm amazed at how complex all this stuff can seem. Good luck.

9. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

10. steinlin

steinlin Big Dog