1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

For Football Fans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Jan 15, 2008.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

THE GIANTS ???? lol

2. jason r

jason r Big Dog

have you ever heard of the saying any given sunday?anything can happen in football.i hope the nfc wins the super bowl though.tired of the whole afc dominance crap.

3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

You are right Any Given Sunday but Eli Manning? lol
    If the Giants beat Green Bay I will come on here and Personaly apologize to all the New Yorkers. lol
    I'm sure it will be a New England Green Bay Super Bowl. At least I hope..

I need something to go my way this year I am a Atl. Falcon fan man. Give me something to cheer about...lol

4. jason r

jason r Big Dog

not a good year to be a falcons fan.that team needs alot of help.if the vikings would get a qb and a wr or 2, they might do something.

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

You are right you guys just need a QB. I dont know what TJ is doing I dont think he does either

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

wow, it has been a hard year for you then, and i still hate the falcons for comin to Green Bay in '02 in the playoffs and doin what they did. just kiddin, but that did burn my ass forever(ha)

7. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Well seeing how I am from MA I would love nothing more than to see the Patriots get the perfect season. Bret Favre already has a ring so no big deal if he loses but a perfect 19-0 record ? No one has that and I would love it if my boys pulled through.

What is this cheating stuff ? No cheating there Frenchie, broken rule yes but not cheating. Christ every team in the league tries to intercept play calls, they been doing that since the begining.

I have been watching football for too many years and even before Moss came to New England I use to watch the Vikings on satelite just to watch him. I think Brady is great and all but there is no way in hell they would have had the season they did without Randy Moss. Randy makes any QB look good, Randall Cunningham sound familiar to anyone ? How about Brad Johnson ? Dante Culpepper ? Randy Moss made all them look like Superstars and Brady though he is better than those I just mentioned would have never broken Peytons record without the help of Moss.

I hope it is GreenBay that makes it to the big game, he won his first SB ring against NewEngland to get it, pay back is a bitch. I trust that old man river Favre will make mistakes and that is where New England beats them.

8. brolick

brolick Big Dog

I'd go with Farvre cause it seems like it would be more of an acomplishment for him to win seein how he doesn't have a all-star team

9. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

lol, ah phuey to the pats! go GB! sure favre has a ring, but so do a lot of other players in the league. favre has earned his stripes so more power to him.

10. jason r

jason r Big Dog

breaking rules or cheating,whatever.obviously the nfl didnt like it,for they got penalized pretty good.moss is pretty good with the jump ball crap but his attitude just plain sucks.i think the pats have plenty of weapons and would have done fine without him.if the pats have a bad season next year,he will start crying like always when hes on a losing team.take marvin harrison for instance,he goes out and does his job and thats it.no media,no talking shit,no crying about not getting the ball on every play,no running into traffic cops.when moss left the field before the game was over against, i believe the redskins,i lost all the respect i had for him.what a team player.screw moss.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2008
  11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

everyone can say what they want about Favre, but hes been doin it all these years with next to nobody around him. whos the best receiver hes had? ive watched him since majkowski got hurt, and id say donald driver is hands down the best. sure if sharpe wouldnt have got hurt i might not be saying this, and freeman was good, but game after game driver shows up. favre is the man, look at it this way, he broke marinos completion record before he broke the attempts record. does that make him a more accurate passer than marino? maybe, maybe not, but there is no doubt that favre is the toughest s.o.b. to ever take a snap, period.

12. Suki

Suki Guest

13. jason r

jason r Big Dog

your best player in the league(what a joke)got charged with battery charges on a woman.what a great role model and a real tough guy.

14. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2008
  15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

AMEN. who do you all want your kids to idolize? the "ironman" Favre who NEVER gives up, or these selfish money hungry players who break laws and think they are above the law? Favre was the highest paid QB in the NFL, and has taken two major paycuts to keep players on his team simply because he wants to win. THAT is a true competitor, and the kinda person we all should want our children to look up to.

16. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

It was reported that the girl wants a 6 figure payout.. i dont believe that. you guys need to stop believing what you see on tv

17. jason r

jason r Big Dog

your probably right.moss is probably not guilty because i doubt that pussy could beat up anybody.the toughest moss has probably been was when he sqirted the ref in the face during a game.

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

come on man, he said hes never hit a woman in his life, is he not including with his car? thats right, that traffic cop he "bumped" with his car was a woman.

19. Suki

Suki Guest

20. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Ho HUMMM!!!!!