1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

For Christmas...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Marty, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

How To Wrap Presents With Pets in the House

1. Gather presents, boxes, paper, etc. in middle of living room floor.

2. Get tape back from puppy.

3. Remove scissors from older dog's mouth.

4. Open box.

5. Take puppy out of box.

6. Remove tape from older dog's mouth.

7. Take scissors away from puppy.

8. Put present in box.

9. Remove present from puppy's mouth.

10. Put back in box after removing puppy from box.

11. Take scissors from older dog & sit on them.

12. Remove puppy from box & put on lid.

13. Take tape away from older dog.

14. Unroll paper.

15. Take puppy OFF box.

16. Cut paper being careful not to cut puppy's foot or nose that is getting in the way as it "helps".

17. Let puppy tear remaining paper.

18. Take puppy off box.

19. Wrap paper around box.

20. Remove puppy from box & take wrapping paper from its mouth.

21. Tell older dog to fetch the tape so he will stop stealing it.

22. Take scissors away from puppy.

23. Take tape older dog is holding.

24. Quickly tape one spot before taking scissors from older dog & sitting on them again.

25. Fend off puppy trying to steal tape & tape another spot.

26. Take bow from older dog.

27. Go get roll of wrapping paper puppy ran off with.

28. Take scissors from older dog who took them when you got up.

29. Give pen to older dog to hold so he stops licking your face.

30. Remove puppy from present & hurriedly slap tape on to hold the paper on.

31. Take now soggy bow from puppy & tape on since the sticky stuff no longer sticks.

32. Take pen from older dog, address tag & affix while puppy tries to eat pen.

33. Grab present before puppy opens it & put it away.

34. Clean up mess puppy & older dog made playing tug-of-war with remnants of wrapping paper.

35. Put away rest of wrapping supplies & tell dogs what good helpers they are.

I know its been posted before but, its Christmas time :D

2. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

That was my first time seeing that so thank you, my wife and i loved it and we can definitly relate especially when you got 2 puppies and one older dog.

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Very good. lol.:)

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Funny post!! True though

5. Ratler123

Ratler123 Big Dog

hrmmmmm why does that sound so familiar?

6. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Very familiar indeed. As I'm typing this a VHS tape of "A Charlie Brown's Christmas" is being waved in my face. ("Peeze mommy. Char-ee Bown.") So this year I gotta wrap presents in the above fashioned manner while throwing a 2 1/2 year old in the mix and instead of a puppy and an older dog it's two older dogs who act like puppies. The tree has been up less than 48 hours and there is already a trail of ornaments through the house. Merry Christmas!! :)

7. fitzpit

fitzpit Big Dog

loved it.

I got my first REAL tree this year. Bad Idea. I have an unaltered male that thinks the house and "outside" have merged lol

8. diva

diva CH Dog

LOL I love it......I can just picture him "Char-ee Bown! Char-ee Bown!". How cute.

Loved the post, Marty. It's something I can relate to as well. :)

So far mine have not really bothered the tree. Only two ornaments have been knocked off (but not broken), so I am proud of them. At first, Asia could not understand why there was a tree in the house and refused to even walk by it. After dragging her up to it and her taking a sniff, she is fine with it. I will have to crate them while I wrap gifts this year or it will be a huge mess. LOL

9. Marty

Marty Guest

Guys/Ladys, this is for you'll, my child is 23 yrs old and I don't indulge any longer Lol

I did for many yrs though ;)

10. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

LOL. My child is also learning about commercials right now. We are watching "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer" and every time a commercial comes on he starts wailing. :)

11. Marty

Marty Guest

Wait till he sees Lilbit the red nosed dog pulling Santa's sleigh, (nose a beaming) :D

12. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

I know the feeling! Paco pees on the tree skirt and any presents under it...therefore we have to wait until the last min to put presents under the tree.

I miss the old days, when my kids believed, when Christmas was still "magical". Now they all want cash...lol...