1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

For Beer Lovers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Suki, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Suki

Suki Guest

[​IMG]

:D ...like me......

2. Suki

Suki Guest

3. Scratchy

Scratchy Guest

Amen to that!

4. Marty

Marty Guest

I'll drink to that!

5. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

ah, finally. deliverance! i now can say this nifty little prayer and be free from hangovers? i'm a little upset you held out this long suki :P

6. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Forgive us of our spillages!!!!!lol

7. Marty

Marty Guest

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine... and those who don't -

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed mor e than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of $h!t.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service love ya ,,,mean it !!!

8. Suki

Suki Guest

:D hey frenchie, now i can't drink and tell, can i ?!!!!!!;)

:p

you otta know~hair that bit the dog!!!!! 24 beers in that case.....

[​IMG]

9. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

surely you must know by now i'm a professional :) weird, where i come from we call it hair of the dog? i mean, i have no clue why, but that's it. more johnny anyone?:)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2007
  10. Suki

Suki Guest

maybe that was it.....
    but you know what i mean....
    forgive my "blonde moment".
    ...i'm entitled!!!!!;)