1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Flyod BOUDREAUX & Julius BOURQUE'S CHECK aka Norrod's

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Iron Mike, May 12, 2012.

1. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

Re: Flyod BOUDREAUX & Julius BOURQUE'S CHECK aka Norrod's

Thanks my boy dog bred her back to some heavy thornton blood heavy maverick x nigger toby blood....

2. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

another nice breeding there!

4. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

Iron Mike= Always thought W.A. in Al or yourself shoulda bred Ox to a sixbits/skull female. JMO They where some weird colored dogs. To me it made them look so oldschool and dated. n a good way. Do u still have any of that blood u can reach out to?

5. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

6. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

There ya go. Heavy Boze. And u can still choose other strains of Boze blood and it still be an outcross so to speak. Like Sixbits. I've been away from the hounds a long time so i wouldn't know how close up u could find a solid Sixbits dog anymore but it might b worth the try with that smokie dog. On paper anyway. Cheers

7. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

8. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

9. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

Looks like a good plan.