1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Floyd Boudreaux Acquitted

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Floyd Boudreaux Acquitted (That means found innocent...lol) REJOICE!!

I just heard from a respected source that Floyd and Son have been acquitted of all charges after the Plaintiff's witness was not accepted by the court.

YOU GO FLOYD!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2008
    1 person likes this.
  2. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

and justice prevails... :)

3. I could not be happier even if it was my case. There is still some justice in this country.

One down, and how many to go?

I hope that Raided2 and Patrick's case goes the same way.......hope there is still some fair judging in AZ.:D

4. clmr

clmr Big Dog

That is GOOD news and a victory for the APBT.:) I have a feeling that AZ will give us some good news too. I hope Floyd hits them really HARD in the wallet.:D

5. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Whoo F'in Hooo
    Score one for the poor one!
    I hope this is true

6. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

Very good news. Now we'll see if he can nail them for killing all his dogs!

7. J.A.

J.A. Pup

i hope so...

8. TG1982

TG1982 Pup

FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HI TO EVERYONE. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING THAT FLOYD WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY. THIS IS THE EMAIL I GOT.

Folks I just got the news from the court room. The judge said all charges are dismissed. The old man is a good citizen God bless him and his family. is to all the good people that. Belived in him. He is a game old man.
    I will up date later the news. Justice is coming to the good American people.

Floyd fue encontrado no culpable. Que Dios lo bendiga al el y su familia!!

Openhouse Pet lovers

--
    You are receiving this message because you are a member of the forum located at:
    http://maydaybuck.proboards88.com/index.cgi
    Your account username at this forum is "tg1982"

9. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

10. TG1982

TG1982 Pup

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. THE PATRICK'S DESERVE JUSTICE ALSO. DO ANY OF YOU THINK THAT THEY WILL GET BACK INTO THE DOGS EVER AGAIN?

11. That is awesome!!!

12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

very good to hear!

13. TG1982

TG1982 Pup

I Hope He Sue Them For Every Penny They Got. It's Like They Punished him for Doing the Crime Before They Proved Him Guilty. They Killed His Life's Work. Which Is A Bunch Of Bs.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2008
  14. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Finally some justice in the APBT world. Hope he hangs them out to dry over his dogs

15. Caos

Caos CH Dog

nice good ones!!!

16. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Woooohoooooo!!!! Thats some great news, thanks for posting Rocky. And yes, there should be a suit over the killing of his dogs.

17. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

I am glad that F & G Boudreaux didnt get railroaded like so many others..I still get upset to think that a whole lifetime of work/companionship went down the drain at the hands of these ignorant bastards though..:mad:

I remember seeing numerous times in print where "they" estimated one of the dogs seized had a value of over $25,000..I hope when he brings a civil suite against these scoundrels he gets 10x that amount..

18. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

I hope his being aquited helps all the other wrongfully accused in their plea for justice!!! My prayers will remain with them all!!!!

19. Dalyjnr

Dalyjnr Pup

Well, this is the best news i've heard in a while! :D

20. Marty

Marty Guest

Re: Floyd Boudreaux Acquitted (That means found innocent...lol) REJOICE!!

I'm so glad to hear this and it's true...

Judge acquits Boudreaux, son on dogfighting charges

A judge acquitted Floyd Boudreaux and his son Guy Boudreaux today of 48 counts of dogfighting after he said the state prosecutor failed to provide substantial evidence that the Broussard men were involved in the illegal sport.

The men faced the charges after Louisiana State Police officers seized 57 pit bulls they believe were being used for illegal dogfighting.

Less than 24 hours after the dogs were seized, the Louisiana Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals euthanized the animals, leaving what the defense argued little time to conduct a further investigation of the animals' health and treatment while in the defendants’ care.

On Monday morning, Boudreaux, 73, and his son, 44, waived their rights to a jury to proceed with opening arguments in the case.

After three days of examining the state’s evidence, items that were seized at the home, the defense attorney Jason Robideaux asked for the judge to consider a motion to acquit the men of the charges.

Shortly after the request, 15th Judicial District Judge Kristian Earls ruled that items presented evidence were not adequate enough to link the men to dogfighting.
    Boudreaux’s family was overcome with emotion after Earls made the ruling.

“I am pleased with the verdict,” Robideaux said.

Prosecutor Ronald Dauterive refused to comment on the court’s decision.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081015/NEWS01/81015020