1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

florida boys home killed hundreds......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hammer head, Sep 5, 2013.

1. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

2. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

Wow that is sickening

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i hope they can put someone away for this . they should get the D/P .

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

THERE IS A LOT OFF MISSING FROM THESE HOMES,,IN EUROPE THERE IS ALSO A LOT OFF UN-ANSWERED Q's...ABOUT MISSING KIDS FROM THESE HOMES WHO WERE ABUSED+MURDERED....R.I.P........WONDER WILL THEY GET SOME-ONE TO ANSWER ...

5. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

institutional pedophilia on an industrial scale...... Jesus wept

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Most that did these things are probably already dead but anyone that isn't that was involved in this stuff should be done away with.

7. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

That is just awful. I hope they are able to put together what exactly happened. These kids had no way out. Sad.

8. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Thats just crazy that went on. Kid that lived next door to my highschool sweetheart was sent to a boys lock up rehab place when he was bout 15\16 anyways long story short after he got out he got into drugs and drinking heavy one he got real drunk and him and his mom came and got me from next door at my girlfriends for some reason he listened to and respected me i was a few yrs older than. Well anyways once he calmed down he went on to tell his mother, me ,my girl and her mom that he was beaten badly and sexually abused at the lock up it really shocked me as he was a huge kid 6'2 220 of muscle, fast foward a few years him and a friend were on a coke bender for two days i guess they bought their dealer out and that last batch was flower well he went back stabbed the in heart in the middle of the street. Looking back his was never a bad kid he had ADHD and he was just hyper looking back, i think its sad the abuse people get away with when they have power over a person. I really believe the abuse he suffered lead him to the poor life choices he made, he used drugs to numb himself. Yis Ole Man

9. MCS

MCS CH Dog