1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Flame Tree's Geronimo Hoss DNA-P VIP @ 6 month's

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by redheat, Apr 14, 2010.

1. deathgrip

deathgrip Pup

speaking of FANCY PAPERS full of the "HEMPHILL" name are you selling pups or a fancy papers? and could you get $2500 for a pup with out them? :p hell no!!!

Ck2 there is no need for you and crazyhorse to come on this young man thread and talk all this shit!! "WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH" both COWARDS crazyhorse already claimed to be GAME and then CUR when called out just like his dogs!!!!!!!!!:D

2. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Funny Ed you live less than 20 miles away from Arrow and who's running?

Funny Ed 30 years in and you haven't even come close to producing ANYTHING close to the QUALITY of Arrow!

Funny Ed I don't remember curing...can you show me where I did?

Newbies run their mouth and TRUTHS and FACTS will be told about their dogs...no biggie!

Red Heat ran his mouth on one of my posts on another board and I simply told the TRUTH about the dogs in his ped....no biggie!

3. deathgrip

deathgrip Pup

Who is Ed? You got me mix up with another guy!!!:D Any ways Just look back at this thread, You run your mouth to redheat and he ask if your game, you reply that you are (from what I read) them he ask you to come talk that same mess to his face and you CURRED out like your dogs.....

May I ask why around 80 to 90% of the serious OFRN breeder's think danger has hung papers and why the line has white, chocolate, ect. pups...:D

and ck2 you make a good cheerleader and make crazyhorsey an even better BITCH!!:p

4. redheat

redheat Pup

Im proud of my dog and if you dont like him you can kiss my ASS!!!! That goes for all yall little bitches that like to run off at the mouth....

CrazyHorse if you keep disrespecting me were going to have big problems.:)

5. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

May I ask why NOBODY said a word when Rudy was mentioned in the journal almost 30 years ago?

May I ask why NOBODY said a word when Maude was on the cover of the Stratton book 30+ years ago?

May I ask why NOBODY said a word when the Tiger litter was in the Gazette 18 years ago?

May I ask why NOBODY said a word when I.M. mentioned Duster in the Gazette over 20+ years ago?

May I ask why NOBODY said a word when Gino had the dogs?

Funny when the dogs are SUCCESSFULL there is always SOMETHING!

The Gazette and the Journal were OPEN forums back then and ANYBODY could have written in to debate ANYTHING written...i.e. when California Jack criticized the owner of Ch Chinaman using steroids on Chinaman. Writers wrote in and blasted Jack for almost 5 issues!

When Mayfield ran his mouth about Carver in the Journal and Pat Carver wrote in and blasted Mayfield.

DeathGrip like I told RedHeat I don't resort to violence I only resort to islands!

BTW fishnet stockings were NEVER HOT! Victoria Secret also makes decent bras that don't look TRASHY!...LOL!

6. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

I personally could have given a rat's cock about your dog! You jumped on my post on another board and obviously thru your psot you didn't know what you were talking about!

All I did was tell you the TRUTH about the dogs in your dog's pedigree and you get sensitive and moist...LOL! Funny how NOBODY told you the CORRECT history of your dog but me...you should be THANKING me for keeping it real!

Are you threatening me? OOHHHH I'm scared now! You took my kindness for weakness and I'm gonna keep DISRESPECTING YOU!

7. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

98% to 99% of OFRN breeders are a JOKE!

98% to 99% of OFRN breeders are the reason why OFRN dogs are considered a JOKE to serious fanciers!

Funny I have yet to see a white pup produced or a blonde buckskin EVER!

Funny the chocolate you refer to is liver red which is the same color Red Shredder's 1XL dam! The same liver that Henrich produced when he bred his Inferno dogs! Funny almost all the dogs I have produced have little to no white...FUNNY!...LOL!

What you need to do is do some RESEARCH...know the history and then you wouldn't be so IGNORANT!

8. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Ed any time you want to face me and call me a coward then just call I.M. and it will happen. I don't talk shit, I will bring it. Walk it like you talk it punk.

9. C2K

C2K Top Dog

80 to 90% are feeding shit bred red bone Wilder dogs who couldn't lick their own ass. Jealously is a bitch when someone is successful.Hey Sissygrip why don't you take I.M. up on the DNA challenge?There isn't a set of balls between any of you! :lol:whaaaaaaaaaa I can't win over your dogs so I will claim they aren't bred as said.....whaaaaaaaaaa. Well what ever you clowns think, you need get some, so you don't look like the fools you have been lately! :lol:

10. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

C2K it's not Ed but our friend who likes to dress in fishnet stockings and cheap trashy bras!..LMAO!

11. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Nice looking dog bro...

12. redheat

redheat Pup

Thanks Bauer...Im real proud of Hoss..

Danger I see Now you reallyt are a COWARD!!! Thats a FACT!!!
    I have no problem with you telling the truth ( just wish you would tell the truth about your own dogs) but your just being rude and disrespectful!!!!!

GO AHEAD AND RUN YOUR MOUTH DANGER (CRAZYHORSE) IT WILL BE A DIFFERENT STORTY WHEN WE COME FACE TO FACE.... :D toe to toe!!!!!

13. redheat

redheat Pup

This TELL'S THE TELL... YOu think everyones dog's are SHIT besides yours!!!! :D You mite be rite, yours may be the only good ones left??:D at least in your mind any ways....:D

:dogkiss:Make no mistake "Hoss" is one of the PUREST Hemphill Clouse bred dog alive today LIKE HIM OR NOT!!!!! :D

14. baconffa

baconffa Pup

Nice dog redheat look at like this who feeds the dog you do no one else does thats all that matters and their is no real dogs left anymore and if there is its hard to find so just remeber you feed dog not them idiots