1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Flame Tree's Geronimo Hoss DNA-P VIP @ 6 month's

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by redheat, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

This topic was already discussed and taken to PM so it don't mean nothing to the people on this thread.

2. C2K

C2K Top Dog

I.M. did? Where and when? Compared to Muhammad Ali, ya but compared to your ..........lol ole Ed hughes doesn't have a dog to compare.Ed is a gutless wonder and wouldn't know which end to clip the lead on...

3. C2K

C2K Top Dog

BTW, what color was Maud? Same color as the pups Old Family Kennels produces.What really grinds you no name dogmen is the fact Jake the Snake never crossed his Hemphill dogs to dogs the caliber with of Ch. Iron Spike R.O.M. or the rest of you would have dogs like J.A. wins with. ;->Funny Ch. Gambler mother is down from Ch. Iron Bobcat bred to a daughter of Babe and Bear. LOL Now what mutt in any of you have dogs producing champions like this? Until you do or what to, it is best to eat your dinner in silence.

4. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Get this straight, in comparsion to the R.D. dogs they do. When they are Wilder bred they look more like red bone hounds. None of I.M.'s Hemphill blood was bred by Wilder.

5. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Punk ass bitch, now we got the name calling out of the way......lets learn something about American Gamedogs....:)

6. C2K

C2K Top Dog

LOL OHHHHHHHHH I will :) want some? get some.......I have !) # 4 $

7. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Can't say about what he might have said but I know V.A. through Mike W. and Danny B called MRod for Harley 2xw for Mayday 2xw @ the time and V.A. found out what dog it was and didn't want it!Now lets not gossip about what was said back then, lets live in the moument. :)

8. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Meaning, what about U?

9. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Sorry but i don't know if i'm reading this right or not but are your trying to say you know me???

10. deathgrip

deathgrip Pup

C2K spit those NUTS out ya mouth son!!!! What are you doing son CHEERLEADING?

11. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

He's saying va ducked the harley dog..something about weight

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

13. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Dude must got me mistaken because i ain't never ducked or even ran into any bitch named harley

14. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

It's a guy

15. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Not u...va as in mayday. Slow down gunslinger:D

16. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Oh ok lol my bad man this thread started to get all crazy i did'nt have a clue what the hell he was talking about.

17. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Nice looking pup. Mr. Russell of TX shipped whole litters of OFRN to the E. coast and overseas for 30 yrs. There must have been something more to them than their color ;)

18. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

a fancy piece of paper and a good green ticket. iono, maybe.

19. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Ed, that is a subject you are verse in.Don't cry about your sore knees Muckster.

20. C2K

C2K Top Dog

This is reference to Muchobuck who was down from Mayday. Yes he did duck Harley. As for the owner of Machobuck, just plain thief. A goof who bought his way into dogs and never stood at the line...