1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

fixed bitch

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by D.R KING, Jun 23, 2005.

1. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

Got my female fixed yesterday, thats why I havent been on lately, she's doing great, everything went fine. She made an almost right away recovery, did some research on unspayed females and the best bet for me was to get her fixed

2. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

I got mine spayed to the day our son was born, Oh wait, we're talkin about dogs, oops!LOL

3. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

lmao! yeah oops

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

[​IMG]Congrats on being a RESPONSIBLE APBT owner!

And to chainsoff, ROFL!! (at least you didn't say "Yeah, I got my bitch spayed too. Oh wait, you mean my dogs.") [​IMG]

5. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

I've been hearing about those laser spays. So you had good results from it?

6. lil'lucybear

lil'lucybear Big Dog

lucy got spayed, she blames me for robbing her of her womanhood, but i explained that it was for her own good.

7. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

THANKS for the morning laugh! :D

Good for you DR. especially since it seems like your area has more than enough unwanted pups. ;)

8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Got my mastiff spayed yesterday, she just got home today. I tell ya what, you get a lazy sleepy dog drugged up and spayed, they watch themselves, she walked inside and made it about 2 feet, licked my face, looked sad, and has been out cold all day snoring. LOL.