1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fishing!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by catchdog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

I kno I kno, way off topic, but did anyone catch anything good during the spawning seasons or at all this year?

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Been catching a few this year,whenever I can get around and have time to go.

3. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

nailed a buncha bass off a senko(pumkin seed color), nothin bigger than 5 lbs, but a whole lot, hit way too many catfish, dogs love em, nothin too big either, nailed about an 8 or 9 lber on a trotline, thought it was the shit til my bud showed me what he noodled, a 50+ lber, bigger than my 13 yr old son.....

4. Holdndown

Holdndown Pup

Caught some small bass. But having trouble landing some catfish this year. All the rain screwed up fishing this year. Turtles are out in force, little bastards!

5. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

lol 4 real i seen lots of fucking turtles 2...

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Me too,last fishing trip I took the family on the other day,there was 2 turtles caught,a snapping turtle and a soft shelled turtle.But other than that it was a nice day for fishing.I've been mostly catching bass,been having good luck with a green and orange rooster tail.

7. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Only farm ponds and I get the bass and bream pretty good. I haven't done any river fishing.

8. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I've been mostly river and creek fishing this year,I've been fishing Beaver Creek here in southern Mo and the Buffalo River and Little Buffalo River in Arkansas probably 90% of the time but I've also been fishing some farm ponds,I caught a few nice largemouth(and a few bluegill)out of my cousin's pond the other day.I just stocked our pond with catfish earlier this year but it'll be forever before they're big enough to fish for.

9. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

for them turtles run a trotline, we had a few turtles, cut the heads on and leav em as bait, theyll last for about 3 or 4 different times catching big cats, otherwise take off the bobbers and go to the bottom.