1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

first tatt

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zuidwest, Dec 16, 2015.

1. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

needles were dipped

[​IMG]

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Let me know how it looks in about two weeks, lol my first one looked pretty good for about a week lol

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

3. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

fuck man well see, im bout to get one for my other hand as well dont know what yet.
    i was actually planning on getting a diffrent tatt on a diffrent spot but thought id get a small one first to get to know the needle.

4. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Make sure you use ointment not cream cream will dry out and pull some of the ink wit it

5. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Careful there addictive

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

You start off with one and they get you. You end up covered in them. True story. :lol:

7. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

FYI just an old superstition if your left hand itches, money is fix'n to come your way, the right money is go'n out!!! Then again I heard it was "Bad Luck" to be superstitious! LOL

8. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Tattoos are for the outlaws and common trash... so I'm covered in them lol

9. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

No No not your "hand" your palm has to be itchy. unless it's hairy..that means something else

10. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

[​IMG]
    thats it man.

11. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

Hope u gotta stable career

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yep worst thing you can do is cover your hands and arms in tatts and then have to go look for a job

13. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

14. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Didn't you hear that hot fire he spits. Only person half as good was dy'lon from Chapelle shows making the band...

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

LMAO... have you ever heard the real Dylon?

16. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Yeah man makes the Chapelle skit that much funnier to me lol. I's just teasing the man though. Good on him for having a hobby and trying. Trying is more than most do so I have to respect the effort.

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yeah I used to in my youth, I may have to drop one on here soon

18. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol I was about the same age. Sewing thread around a thread needle and India ink.

19. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Yeah guitar string on my first one also and its still there till this day 20 something years later I still remember my brother snitching me out lmao he fucked up a good breakfast

20. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

lol as did my sister. That said for a first tattoo, guitar string is the only way to go...such smooth, thin lines lol