1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

First spring snaps

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JoeyNzoey, Mar 30, 2011.

1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

It was finally a beautiful fair sunny day yesterday after a couple of weeks with consecutive rain and storms. I went to a few different locations yesterday with zoey to walk and venture just thought I would share our first spring pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Nice dog. Change the collar though. You dont need to make a bulldog look tough, they already are

3. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

nice looking dog, terrible collar. while i do the same thing (keep a collar on when walking with a harness in case you need a good place to grab your dog up) please for the love of children lose the spiked collar. the laughs you hear from people as you walk away is them laughing at the god awful collar. and you lead looks like it has to much going on around the end where it hooks up to the harness, more pieces more to break. you ever consider just using 1/2 inch rope and rope clamps, a swivel and a carabiner?

4. Abu EOC

Abu EOC Pup

awfull collar
    but nice dog

5. Looking good like alway's, Supposed to be in the 80's today....Need to get out there myself.:dogtongue:

6. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Very nice, not to sure about the collar...

7. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thanks for the compliments guys, I am really not going to explain in every thread I post about my choice of collar.

Black thor it's already 72 I am ready to head out again myself :)

8. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I like the collar! And I especially love the dog! Looking good! ;)

9. old goat

old goat CH Dog

she's looking good joey , and you collars fine . you guys some people like long hair some like it short . it's all in what the person likes and not anyone else .:)

10. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I appreciate it Dirty D and old goat thank you to the both of you :)

11. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

x 2! :D... :0041:

12. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

she's looking so much better, joey. :D

13. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thank you Laurie :) I am very happy with the way she looks today indeed! :dogtongue:

14. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

the california weather is great right now, hopefully it lasts! i've been sitting out in the yard with the mutts for a couple hours now.

zoey is looking so good. i know she had some of that extra weight on her last summer, so i am sure she'll feel so much better slimmed down when the heat starts coming.

the next adba show is in may in martinez, you better be there!!

15. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

it really is beautiful right now I am going to take a nice shower and go to the beach for the evening. How warm is it in sacramento at the moment? I know it's usually warmer over there.

Thank you loads emily indeed you stand correct. She was about 53 pounds last summer she now weights 46 pounds. Haha we'll see about the show ;):dogkiss:

16. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

It's 78 here today with a nice breeze. Wish the weather was always like this!

17. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

I knew someone once who had an APBT and it really looked like a bird dog, so he decided to put a spikey collar on it so the world could see that maybe it really was a pitbull, silly foolish character

18. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

look guys, yeah, Zoey may look like a "bird dog" to you, and in truth she doesn't look that much pure APBT to me either, but IMO, a dog is what it's worth, and that depends on how it acts. Now, I'm not speaking for Joey here, but hey, isn't performance what counts? Not sayin her dog is a performance-based individual either, but good god folks, give her a break. She loves the dog, it loves her, and they do what they want together.

Now, that said, you can't tell what exactly a dog is without a ped. i'll agree with that. but i don't think Joey is on here spouting how awesome her "APBT" is or how she's gonna breed her, etc. She's just sharing pictures of her pet, who she believes is mostly APBT at the least. She's done a great job of getting her dog into shape, and I think that's all it's really about for her. That's more than I can say for most people.

And as far as the collar goes, whatever! It's her own personal preference. No, I don't particularly like it, I think it's a tad overdone, but I have no problem with someone wanting to put a particular collar on their dog as long as it serves a somewhat functional purpose, i.e. is strong enough to keep the dog safely under control, etc. You like a particular kind of music, hairstyle, clothing, etc. OK, no problem. Well some folks like spiked collars. So be it! GEEZ, get a grip....

19. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

nicely said ElJayBee.

20. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Thank you, Dirty D. I just get tired of all this un-warranted mudslinging by folks sometimes....