1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

First new pup in a while. First post.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Maritimer, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Maritimer

Maritimer Big Dog

A quick look at your other posts tell me you're somewhat of a troll and spend a lot of time questioning others, but I'll answer your question. What I intend to do with my dog is none of your business, lol. But if I ever decide I need any advice while putting this dog to his intended purpose, you'll be the first one I PM.

Just out of curiosity, what do you do with your dogs?

2. frogs

frogs Big Dog

A direct look at your posts tells me me you're a fuckin idiot with an obsession of owning a dog with qualities and abilities you'll never use, yet wanna ask stupid questions as if you will. So who's the the real troll.

3. Maritimer

Maritimer Big Dog

Go ahead and quote anything I've said that would lead you to believe this. Seems to me like your jumping to conclusions, and getting upset when I refuse to answer your stupid questions.

4. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

how much did the pup run you? just curious.

5. Maritimer

Maritimer Big Dog

$1200, the litter is still up on Tom's webpage if you wanted to take a look. There is another male (black), and 3 females if I'm not mistaken.

6. Maritimer

Maritimer Big Dog

[​IMG]

Here's the other male.

7. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

Let the guy have the dog because he simply wants a dog. Why yall trying corner him. What ever he may do with the dog is nobodies concern other than his. He can buy the dog to breed with a cat and who gives a crap. Nice dog BTW.

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol I'm pretty sure that's impossible!

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Basically it is nobodys concern BUT when you post your business on the world wide web for all to see then you will get opinions regardless if its anyones concern or not.

I am still thinking about his pup that got switched as Bulldog hill been known to put 2 different litters in the same pen. Things that make you go hmmm LMAO

10. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

So your saying his pups gonna have to go on Maury ? Lol

11. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Well that is up to him if he wants free DNA testing done. LMAO

12. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Nice looking pup, he looks like A good one!

13. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

I'll have to agree on taking the dog to Murray show. Lol

14. Maritimer

Maritimer Big Dog

Pups didn't get switched. Tom's pick of the litter was a different pup then his helpers Antonio. There were 2 buckskin males that were very similar o decided to go with Tom's pick

15. Maritimer

Maritimer Big Dog

I could have had any pup from that litter but this is the one I chose

16. smalldog

smalldog Big Dog

why y'all hating on maritimers pup. Little guy looks good.

17. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Pup looks fine good luck with it. Don't mind the other bullshit. Most people here have nothing to add if it's not digging at someone else

18. smalldog

smalldog Big Dog

He's gonna teach him to get frogs lol. Danm I crack myself up LMFAO

19. Maritimer

Maritimer Big Dog

Thanks guys. I'm happy with him. He's a great little dog.

20. Maritimer

Maritimer Big Dog