1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Find the American Pit Bull Terrier

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jman11, Aug 22, 2007.

1. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

2. i'm sure most ppl here have seen it, but it's a good eye opener for those who haven't. ;)

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

yeah, I believe the first time I did that quiz. I got it wrong twice, and finally got it on the third shot. I think I guessed 3 and 18, not really sure. It was a while back..I do love that though, because I made all the "I hate Pit bulls" and "I don't trust Pit Bulls" people take it, and they can never find the pit.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2007
  4. MajorPain

MajorPain Big Dog

I am bored at work and having all my co-workers “find the pit bull”. So far one person thought it was number 22 and another thought 2.

5. jman11

il admit that i got it right the 1st try..... but it was a complete guess inbetween the APBT and the Patterdale

pretty cool layout though, expecially that all the dogs are purebreds off of breeders sites

6. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

got it on my first try,where's my cookie!!!

7. jman11

YOU GUESSED!:p

8. I like to show this to people on the net, I am glad it on here....when I first saw this test..I had no idea....it has been a while back!
    But I had no clue which one it was, as they (most) seemed to look like the APBT...but I know the difference now, and can tell!
    Even when they cahnge numbers on ya, and I have had that happen to!

9. Kanesgame

Kanesgame Pup

Hello, Sorry to break up the excitement, first post and i dont know how to start a post, any help? thank you for your time.

10. MajorPain

MajorPain Big Dog

If you want to start a new thread pick the topic you want it to be in then at the top there is a “New Thread” button.

11. Kanesgame

Kanesgame Pup

Thank you M.P. still cant find new thread at top of page.

12. MajorPain

MajorPain Big Dog

Ok, you know how at the top of this page it says “post reply”. It looks just like that. But it’s on top of the list of threads with in a category.

13. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Thanks for the post. I have seen it before and did get it right on the first try. However, I have test it on my family members as well as friends, and none of them were ever close. In fact, I didn't show them the correct picture until after the 5th try. Everyone that I've tested seems to think the brindle dogs were APBTs.

14. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Go to Forums...and then choose the forum you want to post in (i.e. Dog Discussion, Bloodlines, etc.) and at the top left right above the threads there shoud be a "new thread" button

MP...someone picked #2???...LOL

15. MajorPain

MajorPain Big Dog

Yea…. The second he said it I started laughing. And when I said he was wrong he was like “well, they both have big heads”

16. Kanesgame

Kanesgame Pup

Thank you.

17. ...I got this one right the first time a while back. I must admit though it was the third similiar one I had seen, and it took me two tries (picked Amstaff on another). I've shown them to many people, and noone has gotten it right on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd tries. Most people go for the much larger Dogo, Bourdeaux, or Cane Corse. The different bulldogs also throw people off.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2007
  18. ~P.Champ~

~P.Champ~ Pup

I got it right the 1st time, but i also looked twice at the patterdale.