1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Finally

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JC-Pitbulls, Dec 17, 2004.

1. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Finally Got It Rollin

I'm finally able to get my yard like I wan't it. This litter was born 10-21-04 http://www.mfspitbull.com/pedigree1/printpedigree/printout.php?recordID=9405

This litter was born 12-10-04 http://www.mfspitbull.com/pedigree1/printpedigree/printout.php?recordID=7884

This one is due 12-21-04 http://www.mfspitbull.com/pedigree1/printpedigree/printout.php?recordID=7535

The 1st litter is all mine(9 pups). The second I'm thinking of selling 2(5 pups), The 3rd I may let 1 or 2 go, depending on the number of pups she has. I've got a long year ahead of me, but it is well worth the work. There have been so many people calling me crazy for keeping so many dog's,but I will keep them as long as I can afford them, and I hope thats as long as they live.

Comments welcomed ( good or bad)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2004
  2. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

Keep on doing what your doing if that is what makes you happy J C. You do a have nice looking yard going on. As far as keeping most of them that is yours to make. Have a good time with them.

3. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

thanks circlek

4. GT99

GT99 Pup

thats alot of dogs, but hey if you can manage it then all the power to you, I know that that many pups would drive me Insane.

5. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

I hope I don't go insane , but I'm sure I'll be pretty close

6. Chopper

Chopper Big Dog

LoL, Yea thats alot but keep up the good work.

7. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

jc-i know you can do it! but i think i'm going to end up like you. i bought my first female 6 yrs. ago in Tennessee (daughter off Ratliff's Butkus). then i bought my male in Alabama a year later & i just kept going!! i liked to travel & i liked to see good bulldogs, but i never thought i'd bring home a new one after each trip. & the litters?! i've only kept 2 from past litters, but i think i'm just getting started. however, i know you love 'em so keep 'em & have fun!!:D

8. Dano

Dano Big Dog

Hey JC ,

You know I like your dogs but remeber if Mocha ever get to be available I am always open ...lol . GOOD WORK MAN.

9. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

Damn J.C., are you building an army?

Yard looks good. Stay up playa!

10. tzo45

tzo45 Pup

thats good stuff jc, u keep puttin good dogs on the ground and just hope somebody dont put you in one of those (you might be a dog man if) poems. lol, naw jus playin, keep attitboy.

11. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Lol , Yeah I'm getting my troops ready

12. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Babyface dropped 10 pups this morning. It's the 3rd ped in the start of the post.Pics coming.

13. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

congrats "grandpa"!