1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Finally here

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bstmafia, Aug 11, 2010.

1. bstmafia

bstmafia Pup

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

nice pickup. Hope you get many more years out of him

3. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Nice looking ped & dog good luck

4. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

god dam!!!! and a big boy also.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

it comes up blank

6. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Great looking dog and great looking ped

Hope you get pups as good as him or better:)

7. bstmafia

bstmafia Pup

appreciate the comments and I hope so to kayo45.....you wouldnt think he was an old man still has the mind of a 2 year old dog

8. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

frisco and virgil ? if im right its very interesting.

9. bstmafia

bstmafia Pup

o yes the breeding yeah my good friend did that...that is where tyson came from

10. 76muscle

76muscle Big Dog

That's a big boy you got there..

11. bstmafia

bstmafia Pup

yeah the picture does him no justice HUGE I could only imagine how barracuda and mayday looked

12. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Unfortunately both dogs died, but Barracuda wasn't that big of a dog, he was big but not huge. He was 16 inches at the withers and 55 lbs. conditioned. He was around 62 lbs. on the chain I believe. Mayday was a lot bigger at 19 inches wither and 75# on the chain and matchweight was 58,59,60,65, and when he was nothing but skin and bones, I believe low to mid 50s in his gr. ch. match. Hope that helps your imagination LOL. Oh yeah, good luck with your dog and the breeding.