1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Filsaime's Insane

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by KnOck, May 25, 2004.

1. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Here is a link to our Chinaman/Colby male that took a prize at the TN Bulldoggers Assoc. Sunday May 23, 2004. Will be adding a pic later today ;)

Insane's Ped

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2004
    AC likes this.
  2. Gamest

Gamest Pup

Link Didnt Work Bro :(

3. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

:confused: Real Colby blood?? I hear alot of peaple say they have "pure Colby dogs" but they never have the ped to back it up...
    You have this blood on your yard?? Hmmm... thats cool!! How does it look??

4. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Ped is workin now and that is an old pic of him. Will post a new one asap. He looks pretty damn good as he won 3rd in Judge's Choice at the TBA show in TN. Actin real good too. But he is only 10 months old; only time will tell.;)

5. Well here it is! A pic of Filsaime's INSANE :D

INSANE

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2004
  6. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

LOL good looking dog, think I seen it somewhere before lol

BB

7. Thanks!!! And you might be seein more of him...lol

8. Gamest

Gamest Pup

AC likes this.
  9. æSDKæ

æSDKæ Pup

Nice dog..;)

10. Yea good lookin dog!

11. kimbel2392

kimbel2392 Big Dog

I know what you mean about people saying they got real colby blood bro- but I do, got 2 dog from Mr. Colby himself

12. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

Nice pup bro.........

13. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Good luck with the 2 from Colby himself. A buddy of mine had a male out of what Lou said was one of the best litters he had ever bred....
    BB

14. Marty

Marty Guest

nice looking pup knock. Good luck with him at your next show

15. thank you Marty ;). We expect great things from him :D

16. BDK

BDK oo7

nice looking pup i have a female thats bred almost the exact same on teh top half her grand pa is hickory tee good line of dogs good luck in future events bro

17. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

From what Ive heard, thats one of the only ways to get the pure Colby blood... off Louis himself.....
    What do you think about the blood?? Personally, Ive never seen it... But I have read Louis Colbys book.. Smart man... knows what he is doing....

18. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Nice lookin bulldog... Goodluck!!

19. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Thanx y'all ;)