1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

few questions

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by widerange, Sep 21, 2009.

1. widerange

widerange Big Dog

Just trying to better knowledge myself about this breed and wondering what someone may know bout, have opinion on or just want to comment on about honeybunch and/or old family rednose lines? Also, any knowledge about tom garners dogs?

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Honeybunch was one of the best producing bitches to look through a collar,not interested in OFRN's but because a dog has a red nose don't make it an Old Family Red Nose and T.G. peddles, so your bound to get something with 15 litters on the ground at any given time. Anything else?:D

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

short and sweet, huh?:D whats up, i have always enjoyed stumbling on info myself....

4. widerange

widerange Big Dog

that bout answers it all. i knew red nose didnt make it a OFRN just didnt knwo if anything bout the line. i kinda thought that bout t.g myself but wasnt sure. thanks for the info tho.

5. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

dont hate the player hate the game:D

6. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

we're not here to put anyone down, we're here to gain knowledge about the breed and as far as t.g. goes, he's one of the best! personally don't own any of his stock but heard of them, got some goodens:D