1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Females that beat males

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by coach, Mar 4, 2013.

1. coach

coach Big Dog

Are there famous females that bested at a minimum good males?Just wondering.Have not seen a lot of discussion about male/female match-ups.Surely there have been some...

2. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

3. Epona

Epona Banned

Bad Rosemary pulled out a Male in 28.
    And lost her 4th with a belly full of puppys in 1:24.

Great Dog
    Retarded Stupid Owners.

4. wow what a shame

5. Epona

Epona Banned

i forgot, bad rosemary lost against a male too.

6. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

from what i understood they did not know that she had a belly full and would have never had matched her if they knew...

7. Epona

Epona Banned

In my opinion the man must be blind when he will not see that his bitch is pregnant in the 4th or 5th with 7 or 8 pups (as far i remember right) or an totally idiot, okay i dont think mr ablizin was blind he must be an idiot at this time, but thats not a big thing too many idiots ruined many good dogs because they had no knowledge about canines. happens every day.

8. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Shit some of the best working dogs I've seen came from a litter where the mom was working right up till she had the pups straight bulldogs. I don't know if it had anything to do with how they turned out but they were good ones killing by 6 months

9. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

Racing different sexes is unfair usually to the male, and racing whilst a bitch is pregnant is a f#####g stupid thing to do.

10. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

How so:confused:

11. coach

coach Big Dog

My guess would be "pussy"the male is having to think "shit I could get me some"...In some of my experiences the female is the alpha because she has the "goods"besides being a bad ass lol

12. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

That was my guess too but I don't think that alone would give them the upper hand especially in the [] .

13. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

A cyclops with a glass eye could see she was heavy in pup.....what the owner did not know his ch:bitch was in pup,,,??????????

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Rosemary was always done too heavy.

15. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

yup i agree also if it was early in the pregnancy the glass eyed cyclops may have a hard time seeing as well especially if the breeding was accidental... and mr albizin was around dogs awhileand had more than a few good ones so i would highly doubt he would knowingly hunt a pregnant dog whether or not she had a shotgun for a mouth

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

SO YOU TOO WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR BITCH'S ARE BEING BRED TO,AND WHEN ?/???????WHAT SOME PEOPLES BEST BITCH'S ARE RUNNING AROUND THE STREET IN HEAT...?????MANNNnnnnnn....lol;lol

17. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

I knew of a CH dynomite daughter beat two males in 20 and 37 this bitch can bite Lol....

18. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Just my 2 cents but I wouldn't call working a pregnant female wise if you know the bitch is pregnant let her rest as pregnancy puts a major strain on a bitch. People do all sorts of things and may not see the damage until later on. Just because so and so did it doesn't make it right. Respect your animals they are not machines no sense in treating them like machines. I see so many geniuses expecting so much from their animals but fail to provide the basic respect and care these dogs deserve then want to blame the dog when shit goes wrong because the handler fucked up the dog damn shame....

19. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well I've had bitches that could hang with the males, and I've got a male now that would wreck a bitch in heat in short order....some dogs just have "it" and "it" is a willing desire to do damage to any animal put in front of it, I've had bad bitches that showed game against other bitches that were submissive to males, I've had males that would scratch till last breath against a male be submissive to females..... But I've had some that just didn't care either way and will go into whatever

20. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

And if you can't tell your bitch is pregnant.... IMO you don't know shit about your dogs